CTCrow 12-Aug-15
yukon roz 12-Aug-15
longbeard 13-Aug-15
bigbuckbob 13-Aug-15
>>---CTCrow---> 20-Aug-15
notme 21-Aug-15
wapiti 21-Aug-15
16-Jul-15
There was recent news report about the coyote explosion in most states, showing dogs in major cities, like NY, Chicago, LA, etc and they said there were no natural predators for the dogs. Maybe friends on animals, PITA, etc want to re-think their stand on harassing trappers and the use of leg hold traps?

16-Jul-15
Nice job Pat, Im surprised CT allows year round coyote huntin. BBB, I was reading how CA is over run with coyotes especially in the citys. Funny how over run they are and then they ban coyote hunting contests. Their is no hope for that lib state.

16-Jul-15
Spike Ct does not allow year round coyote hunting...I know for sure it is closed during turkey season which is when a lot of turkey hunters would be able to help out with population control...it just doesn't make sense

16-Jul-15
Where are the pics?

16-Jul-15
I went to set up cameras and walked up on a small one at the zoo. When do they have pups ? steve

17-Jul-15
20 yards, we get lots of photos there I killed 1 and Dave shot one there too bow only .

17-Jul-15
20 yards, we get lots of photos there I killed 1 and Dave shot one there too bow only .

17-Jul-15

Ace's embedded Photo
Ace's embedded Photo
This guy was on my front porch this morning. My dog failed to see any humor in the situation.

08-Aug-15
I was out looking and they didn't show, but has 3 deer come in

09-Aug-15
SWK

how do you "almost" see coyotes? :)

Is that like finally seeing the deer that you didn't see on the aerial survey?

12-Aug-15

longbeard's embedded Photo
My buddy and his son shot this big male last week. It weighed 50 lbs!!

12-Aug-15
That sure looks like a mature coy.

12-Aug-15
Nice longbeard I would of made a tanned pelt outa that one real big for sure nice colors also.

13-Aug-15

My buddy went out again this morning and shot another one. This one was a bit smaller but dead never the less!!

13-Aug-15
NICE!!

20-Aug-15
Had one run in front of the car in new Canaan in my way home today. Too far to run him over.

21-Aug-15

notme's embedded Photo
notme's embedded Photo
U need one of these crow .lousy mileage but loads of fun..lol

21-Aug-15
We have had one patterning my wife cats lately. I was shooting my bow last week with new sights and he walked right in on me like he owned the place. I gave him a haircut a 30 yards and haven't seen him since, but I think he is still around. When we return from Wyoming; I'm going to take care of him.

• Sitka Gear