Jeff Durnell 19-Jul-15
Stekewood 19-Jul-15
Red Beastmaster 19-Jul-15
horsethief51 20-Jul-15
Rut Nut 20-Jul-15
John H 20-Jul-15
Boothill 26-Jul-15
18-Jul-15
Just checked on the Game Commissions website. My son and I have been awarded our licenses for 1B.

18-Jul-15
Pretty much everyone that applies for a tag gets their first choice.

19-Jul-15
Haven't sent yet. I should be filling it out instead of looking for meaningful conversation here :^)

19-Jul-15
Rant warning...

I'll tell ya what, as I sit here and reach for the Pa Hunting and Trapping digest, to look for the doe app in between the advertisements and redundant bs, so I can begin the process of copying it on my printer, filling it out, filling out the infamous "pink envelope", attaching postage, write a check, blah, blah, blakkkk... I realize I'm SO sick of doing this doe license app crap, I'm very close to not sending it at all. Heck, I haven't shot a doe in eons anyway. It's pretty much just a donation anyhow.

We've got the p.o.s. system, our herd is stable, why can't we buy them over the counter when we buy all of our other licenses and tags like we've done in other states for YEARS? Actually I know why. I'm just venting. It's just stupid... selfish on their part... and I'm weary of it. Rant over. Gotta go, I have forms to fill out and a check to write... dang stupid.

Ya know, I should just get what I need to bowhunt small game and trap. Maybe I won't even send it.

19-Jul-15
Couldn't agree with your more Jeff! It's ridiculous. The irony of it is that we can now go online and check the status of an antlerless application but we can't BUY them online.

19-Jul-15
"Ya know, I should just get what I need to bowhunt small game and trap. Maybe I won't even send it."

That's how I felt when I discovered I am now in one of the CWD zones, by only 1/2 mile! What the heck!

I don't know a whole lot about it yet but I didn't like what I read in the advertisement booklet, er, regulation booklet that came with the license. I typically take my deer to a processor in Maryland. I'm not too sure I can still do that.

Small game hunting's looking pretty good right now.

20-Jul-15
Need to take a sick day from work just to process your doe tag appl. LOL.

20-Jul-15
Jeff- AMEN! ;-) See the other thread!(If you want co. treasurers out.................... ;-)

20-Jul-15
Red, I don't think you will be able to go to MD with the deer. I sent you a PM.

26-Jul-15
jeff, nothing but squirrels........forget deer...nothing but squirrels.......pack the freezer..;)

• Sitka Gear