Ghostinthemachine 28-Jul-15
NoWiser 04-Aug-15
CPAhunter 05-Aug-15
bnt40 11-Aug-15
Norseman 25-Sep-15
23-Jul-15

NoWiser's embedded Photo
NoWiser's embedded Photo
As hunters, we tend to get off the beaten path and into some pretty remote areas, which is why I'm posting this here. Please do me a favor and keep your eyes open (especially if you are in the south metro) for my friend, who has been missing since Saturday. He has a medical condition that is life-threatening if he does not get treatment. He drives a red Jeep Cherokee with, I believe, the critical habitat loon license plate on it. Tony is a good guy who would go out of his way to help others, and now he needs us.

Thanks!

24-Jul-15
Jim, will do. Hopefully he is found soon.

28-Jul-15
I just watched a story on the news this morning about this situation.

I'm in southern MN and will have my eyes peeled for a red Cherokee and/or Anthony.

I hope he's found, pronto.

04-Aug-15
Thanks guys.

Fortunately, they found Tony. Unfortunately, he passed away. He was found in a Wildlife Management Area in Le Sueur County.

I'm going to have to have an extra Blue for him next time I'm in Canada, which is where we spent much of our time together fishing and exploring. It's comforting to know that all of his health problems are over, and that he is at peace.

Thanks again, Jim

05-Aug-15
RIP Tony

Tip a Blue from above!

11-Aug-15
Jim, I was fishing with your uncle and he filled me in. Sorry for your loss of a great friend.

25-Sep-15
So sorry for your loss.

• Sitka Gear