Bloodtrail 28-Jul-15
bigbuckbob 29-Jul-15
notme 29-Jul-15
bigbuckbob 29-Jul-15
Bloodtrail 29-Jul-15
notme 29-Jul-15
bigbuckbob 30-Jul-15
28-Jul-15
Not having much to do this afternoon I clicked on the Blood Trail Challenge and discovered that you can click on your state and see how everyone scored.

How do some of you score so low? I'm guessing you only answered one or two questions,,,,,right?

28-Jul-15
and what was you score oh one that sleeps in tree ?.hmmmm.(thats your shinatock indian name)..lol

28-Jul-15
The Bloodtrail challenge is fixed. You already know the deer is dead. The answers don't match up with what we know is an absolute.

If Pat made a challenge and no one knew if he recovered the deer it would be realistic.

This is why people score poorly.....when you pick the answer that most makes sense, it's wrong much of the time.

29-Jul-15
notme - hey, I don't sleep in trees. I'm olmanthatwatchdeergoby.

My score - 57. Not the highest but some scored in the single digits and low teens. I know we're smarter than that.

When I was in school I used to say the same thing about the tests,....fix!!

29-Jul-15
they had schools back then ?.lol...id like to think the low scores were cause guys did them as they had time

29-Jul-15
my father actually went to a one room school house and he dropped out in the 6th grade because the older kids would give him the "HAW, HAWS" when he answered wrong. He would tell us that story over and over when he was in his 90's and we would laugh every time.

He worked for 38 years at Stanley, and never missed a day of work in those 38 yrs. They gave him a special award at his retirement dinner. No one had ever done it before,.....or since.

29-Jul-15
38 years and all he got was an award....

29-Jul-15
no golden hammer,platinum framing gun,titanium screw driver?.he got jipped..lol

30-Jul-15
No, my dad didn't miss out on a thing. He was rewarded with a job well done, and he taught his 4 kids that hard work is it's own reward. Without my parents I would be nothing today, owe them everything.

FYI - I'm on year 46 at Stanley and I haven't missed a day this week, then again it's only Thursday. :)

• Sitka Gear