Southern Plains results
Oklahoma
Contributors to this thread:
Polar Bear 05-Aug-15
Polar Bear 05-Aug-15
Cottonwood88 06-Aug-15
Polar Bear 07-Aug-15
05-Aug-15
Okay. Here are the results of the Southern Plains Traditional Championship. Youth-- Riley Hamilton Tyler Conley Garrett Salyer Women's Recurve-- Melinda McGuire Sharon Wilson Donna White Women's Longbow-- Sharon Wilson Becky Teel Jada Garrett Senior- Spanky Brooks Dano Williams David Teel Men's Recurve-- Spanky Brooks Bryan Knapp Evan Jones Men's Longbow-- Billy Stroud Shiloh Butts Troy Madden Women's over all shooter was Becky Teel. I don't have the name for the Men's over all shooter but if you know it please let me know. In the Long Shot with Flu-Flu's on Saturday. Shiloh Butts won with a score of 21. On Sunday Chuck Tettrington won with a score of 15. Spanky Brooks gave it his best to beat them. We want to thank everyone that came out. I hope each and everyone of you had a great time. I will post scores as soon as I get them.

05-Aug-15
I want to thank all the vendors that came to the shoot last weekend. I hope I don't miss anyone. The Nocking Point Traditions Leather. Navajo Longbows Archery Traditions Ten Again Arrows Johnny Pappan Deadeye Damsel Albert's Barbecue J & P Enterprises If I have missed anyone I apologize. If you know of one I missed please let me know and I will add them. Without the vendors the shoot would not have been as great as it was.

06-Aug-15
I knew Garret Salyer would place, I had the opportunity to shoot with him and his Dad as well as Spanky. Congratulations guys!! I was told to shoot at the wrong pin the first time around and shot a 96, they gave me another go around and I made 110 so pretty happy with my shooting overall. Evidently I drew a prize but wasn't there to accept it :( du shoot for sure!

07-Aug-15
Selfbow results:

They were attached to the previous e-mail that I sent. No telling what happened to it! Here they are: Selfbow men 1 Jimmy Wilson 2. Spanky Brooks 3. Bryan Knapp Selfbow women 1. Rachel Taylor 2. Anita Murray 3. Sharon Wilson

• Sitka Gear