speedy 20-Aug-15
PassThrough 02-Sep-15
Lefthand Hunter 02-Sep-15
Caribou 03-Sep-15
Caribou 25-Sep-15
Babysaph 25-Sep-15
11-Aug-15

gobbler's Link
I thought you guys might enjoy this. I know the Dr. That makes his broadheads and the place he hunts belongs to a friend of mine in Monroe county.

11-Aug-15
Great article.

11-Aug-15
We all can only hope that we can still be hunting at that age!!!

11-Aug-15
Good read, that's the dream isn't it??

11-Aug-15
Around 4 years ago there was a story in the Outdoor Woods and Waters column in the Sunday Gazette-Mail about Claude. At the time he was 89. I scanned the picture they ran of him and posted a thread on Leatherwall with his picture. He was wearing that same sweater. There were a lot of admiring responses. Neat guy. He is an inspiration.

11-Aug-15
My Father bow hunted from tree stands into his 80's. Jack Kempf is building me a bow right now, he will be 84 in October. As long as the good Lord allows, I hope to stay active.

Very nice article/story.

Thanks for posting.

12-Aug-15
I remember that article Dave. I knew I had seen him somewhere before. I think the key is to keep moving fellows. Don't give up stuff you can do just because you are old. I will be in my treestand this year Lord willing

20-Aug-15
Thanks gobbler, nice article.

02-Sep-15
Enjoyed that.

02-Sep-15
Thanks gobbler, enjoyed the article. Gives me hope since I got such a late start in bow hunting.

03-Sep-15
Thank you for your message that keeps him going, Claude has been a very close friend. He is having a little trouble getting around, I know that bow hunting is the thing that keeps him going. I. Have so many deer around my house 2 years ago I had a blind built in the woods by my house that has heat two windows and I can see it from my house. Everyday he parks his car beside the blind and sits till dark. The deer hear the feeder go off and the deer come at a run, usually 20 to 30 deer are in front of the blind for .Claude to watch. He is like a kid in a candy store he is back in his 80s we keep a close watch on his blind to help him if he needs help. I hope if any of us make it to our 90s your friends will help you. Someday the blind will be empty and my heart will be too.

25-Sep-15
Claud turns 94 this week. He is ready to shoot a deer as soon as we find someone to drag the deer out. He does not want the meat as he has no one to cook it for him. If any one wants a deer call him at 304-645-3651 Lewisburg.

25-Sep-15
That is awesome caribou.

• Sitka Gear