Richief 20-Aug-15
bigbuckbob 21-Aug-15
>>---CTCrow---> 21-Aug-15
ROBZ7 21-Aug-15
bigbuckbob 22-Aug-15
ROBZ7 23-Aug-15
BOWMEN 23-Aug-15
19-Aug-15
LOOKING TO PURCHASE NEW SIGHT FOR MY HOYT XTEC BOW.... SINGLE PIN ADJUSTABLE.... ANY RECOMMENDATIONS

19-Aug-15
HHA... There are different versions in their lineup, but they are all rock solid. Going on 6 or 7 years now for mine and it's as good as the day I bolted it on.

19-Aug-15
I have an HHA and love it

19-Aug-15

CTCrow's Link
I have the HHA as well and love it.

This is the one I have.

19-Aug-15
HHA opti lite

19-Aug-15
First decide what style you want to shoot,I mean weather you want a vertical pin or a horizontal pin?I personal like horizontal pins.There are a lot of good sights,like Trophy Ridge React,Apex and even truglo has a couple great sights that wont break the bank on more expensive side I like CBE sights.Good luck

20-Aug-15
I've been eyeballing the MBG Ascent, they make a one pin version.

21-Aug-15
How many guys use the single pin adjustable?? Wondering what you do when a deer is walking in, closing the distance and you pin is set to 30 yards let's say, but the shot opportunity doesn't happen until 15 yrds? Do you swing the pin up to the 15 yd setting and then shoot, or just hold low and let it fly?

21-Aug-15
I use single pin. I try to guess the spot where I want to shoot and set my sight for that distance. 5+- yards don't make much difference at the distance I shoot them.

21-Aug-15
My bow shoots pretty flat out to 30-35 yards I practice aiming at different spots on the 3d target using 20 yard pin so I don't have to mess with it . Unless it's a shot over 35-40 yards don't need to move it . Realistically unless I had a deer clear in a field where I had time to range it comfortably all my shots are done with 20 yard pin within that 30 yard radius

22-Aug-15
RobZ7

what are you pulling? 75 lbs? Or just our legs?

23-Aug-15
73 maxed out and I have custom string on it , huge difference when you upgrade to something like winners choice or any of the top string makers which are pre stretched and no slack on the string. My drop using my 20 yard pin at 30 yards is like 2inches which when it comes to shooting a deer its a rounding error, this I only use my 20 yard pin with in 30 yard radius Bbb

23-Aug-15
I like to shoot 5 pins all year long,No changing over from 3-d to hunting season,Been doing it so long,Thats what I do.It comes very natural to me.I shoot a different arrow for 3-d then I do for hunting.I just resight my 20 yard pin in and the rest follw.

• Sitka Gear