upstatearcher 24-Aug-15
upstatearcher 26-Aug-15
cityhunter 28-Aug-15
cityhunter 28-Aug-15
drslyr 05-Sep-15
upstatearcher 06-Sep-15
Peepin Tom 08-Sep-15
21-Aug-15
Does anyone have any experience with the wireless trail cams? I'm looking into Coverts Special Ops. (AT&T) I'd prefer a verizon Cam but, I'm not having too much luck finding anything.

23-Aug-15
HCO spartan verizon

23-Aug-15
No experience as they and the fees are too pricey for me!! Shawn

24-Aug-15
Do you own this camera Cityhunter?

26-Aug-15
Well I got the Covert Special Ops Code black for a birthday gift. I set it up and within an hour of being on the tree I had a photo sent to my phone. Just a doe but I sure am excited to what I end up with.

28-Aug-15
I have a older one but its 2g service which is going byby soon .

28-Aug-15
the HCO can use at&t or Verizon

05-Sep-15
Just think how much thats gonna hurt when some A#%^&$%#*&(hole walks off with it.

06-Sep-15
With the 7 cameras I hang every year, all year long, I have only lost two. These were on main runways and hung below eye level. Now I hang everything at least 7 ft off the ground. I have numerous videos of people walking by them on public land and no issues yet for the past few years. The bears can spot them pretty easily though....

I'm sure I will still lose a few cameras but, I am cautious as to where I hang certain cams.

This one will only stay in the thick stuff!

With the Covert, you set a password making it useless to anyone that snatches it. Unless they are smart enough to send it in to Covert to be reset. At that point, covert will return my camera to ME!

08-Sep-15

Peepin Tom's Link
I just picked up one of these on Ebay for $12, anyone use this little gadget?

• Sitka Gear