gobbler 22-Aug-15
gobbler 22-Aug-15
David Mitchell 23-Aug-15
JayD 23-Aug-15
gobbler 23-Aug-15
gcoleman 26-Aug-15
Little Bear 26-Aug-15
22-Aug-15
I want to thank the WVBA for putting on the IBEP bow hunter education course today in Pineville. I attended and passed, and I'm proud I didn't have to sit in the corner once.

22-Aug-15
Congrats on passing! Find it hard to believe there was no corner sitting for you though!!! LOL Wow it was so long ago when I took that course.... Hope all is well!!!

22-Aug-15
I had never taken it before and I'm hoping to draw a primo elk tag in the next 2-3 years in CO and anybody born after 1949 needs a bowhunter Ed. Class to bowhunt in CO

22-Aug-15
Thanks, I've been laid up for 9 weeks from a broken ankle. I wasn't able to bear weight until yesterday. I've still got to wear a boot for a couple of weeks. I had just bought a new Matthews bow when it happened and I haven't been able to shoot it, but thats going to change tomorrow. LOL

23-Aug-15
Greg, sorry to hear about the broken ankle. Glad you are on the mend.

23-Aug-15
Sorry to hear about your ankle too! Glad to hear though that it is getting better and you will be shooting soon!

23-Aug-15
Thanks guys

26-Aug-15
Who's paper did u cheat off of.....lol

26-Aug-15
Everyone should be required to wear one of those "ankle boots" when blood trailing.

It definitely makes a person slow down so you aren't trampling over the blood/hair sign left on the forest floor!

We often take up the trail too fast and go too fast due to all the excitement and adrenaline rush to "go get our deer".

If we could give only one tip, it would be to slow down and enjoy every aspect of the hunt (preparation, shot placment, waiting, tracking and recovery).

• Sitka Gear