shark 23-Aug-15
kzkammo 23-Aug-15
shark 23-Aug-15
nijimasu 24-Aug-15
kzkammo 24-Aug-15
Standhntr 24-Aug-15
Fred 27-Aug-15
23-Aug-15
First year hunting in Idaho, I have a question about bachelor group Bulls. I found a group of 4 big Bulls sparing together yesterday. How long do they usually stick together here in Idaho?

23-Aug-15
First year hunting in Idaho, I have a question about bachelor group Bulls. I found a group of 4 big Bulls sparing together yesterday. How long do they usually stick together here in Idaho?

23-Aug-15
kzkammo The first week of September they will probably still be together, but after that they will start looking for cows and start roaming around. Once the rut starts they don't seem to tolerate hanging together. So I would say this week and next week they are buds, after that not so much. I have seen in the past few years that the big bulls already have cows by labor day weekend.

23-Aug-15
Thanks for the insight shark. I have never been able to locate a bachelor group like this before the archery hunt. Hope they are still around next weekend.

23-Aug-15
I THINK THEY WILL BE. GOOD LUCK

24-Aug-15
Let me know where they're at and I'll check on them for you.

24-Aug-15
Haha yeah they are on that one mountain next to that little lake on the north side. Let me know if their still around.

24-Aug-15
I know that spot! I will let you know. Haha

27-Aug-15
That sounds exactly like a spot I hunt in the panhandle region, HAHAHA With all the fires and forest restrictions, this season may be challenging. Good luck

• Sitka Gear