jjs 26-Aug-15
GVS 26-Aug-15
razorhead 27-Aug-15
Pasquinell 27-Aug-15
Mike F 27-Aug-15
26-Aug-15

Mike F's embedded Photo
Mike F's embedded Photo
I have 2 older recurves that are sitting around collecting dust and a deer skin shoulder quiver that was made by WB Place in the early 1970's.

One of the bows is a Bear Alaskan 35#. It was purchased in the late 1960's or early 1970's. It is in good shape and still shoots good.

The second one is a Wing Chaparral 62#. It was also purchase in the same time frame.

These bows have been in the family their entire life. No one uses them. I don't collect them and if someone is interested in them contact me.

If you want to shoot them or are a collector it doesn't matter to me.

26-Aug-15

Mike F's embedded Photo
Mike F's embedded Photo
Here is the quiver

26-Aug-15
They're worth at least $100 each on the Leatherwall if you are interested in advertising them there.

26-Aug-15
Get them on the classified Leatherwall as South Farm wrote, you can put them out for an trade option also. Another person junk will be another one's treasure.

26-Aug-15
Mike, Tony might be interested in the Bear. He is always looking for entry level stuff. In fact he may even want to pick it up for the WTA.

27-Aug-15
Mike I was just approached by a neighbor, her 13 year old grandson, is working on his Boy Scout project for some type of badge,,,,, anyway, he has no interest in compounds, shot them, does not like them, he like the recurves.....

he has to make a string, his own bowstring, and than demonstrate how to string the bow, how he made the string, and shoot the bow,,,,,,

he is also making his own arrows...... I would easily have given a bow to him, but mine are all leftys....

do you think, I could put his dad and him, in touch with you........ his dad neither hunts or shoots, but is encouraging his son, to follow his archery path,,,

He also called the president of the Wis Trad Archers, have no idea, where that has gone....

he lives in west bend...... let me know, thanks

27-Aug-15
I think they are gone.

27-Aug-15
Everything is spoken for.

Thanks

• Sitka Gear