Huntcell 29-Aug-15
orionsbrother 29-Aug-15
glunker 29-Aug-15
Pete-pec 31-Aug-15
tundrajumper 04-Sep-15
27-Aug-15
this forum is boring with out RC

27-Aug-15
Then you're not paying attention lol. He's still here. If it's boring, it's boring with Ron here.

27-Aug-15
Yeah, there hasn't been a significant flare up of RCDS (RC derangement syndrome, which is similar to and often affects the same people that also suffer from WDS (walker derangement syndrome)) for a while. But it is bound rear it's ugly head again since there is no know cure for this awful malady.

27-Aug-15
Yeah, there hasn't been a significant flare up of RCDS (RC derangement syndrome, which is similar to and often affects the same people that also suffer from WDS (walker derangement syndrome)) for a while. But it is bound rear it's ugly head again since there is no know cure for this awful malady.

27-Aug-15
LOL Pete you called it ….. good thing "roger from alaska" got this thread going to talk about himself.

27-Aug-15
The forum is so much better without that thing on here. Unfortunately he never leaves. He just makes us more names.

27-Aug-15
Naz I'm a little bit offended. Now tundrajumper is RC? I thought I was RC? You accuse several others of being RC too, weird. Do you really think we're all RC or is it that you just can't help yourself from seeing RC in almost everyone?

BTW I agree with the first guy, this forum is a bit slow without RC around. That guy was a hoot, like a puppet master, good stuff for sure. ;-)

27-Aug-15
Tundrajumper-

Surprised you are taking time out from the silver run to visit us lonely folks from Wisconsin!

27-Aug-15
Who is RC?

27-Aug-15
If it's boring then go the F back to Alaska! And take sawtooth with you.

27-Aug-15
^ lol see how excited people get like I said a real hoot!

28-Aug-15
"BTW I agree with the first guy, this forum is a bit slow without RC around. That guy was a hoot, like a puppet master, good stuff for sure. ;-)"

So, you proclaim that you derive a great deal of enjoyment from the manipulation and aggravation of others? Odd sort of interests.

28-Aug-15
Some things never change.

28-Aug-15
I am not sure who RC is but there was a guy on here who knew far more than the barstoolers. He was well versed on legislation and the deer hunting community, far more than anyone else. He was intelligent, well spoken, and witty. What I never understood was his support for full inclusion of crossbows into the Wisconsin bowhunting season. Was that really his conviction, or was he speaking for a larger organization? Who really was that man?

28-Aug-15
And,....how many of his detractors actually now kill deer with a crossbow, proving him right once again???? Damn he was smart!

28-Aug-15
Guys just keep hitting the "alert" button on him and letting the moderators know who he is and what he is doing. It was peaceful here for a while and now he's back again and causing problems.

How sad is it that he's not allowed on pretty much any site anymore and has to come where he's not wanted?

28-Aug-15
Just as I thought, a full moon!

29-Aug-15
manipulation??? Just how can someone manipulate me at my keyboard?

29-Aug-15
"What I never understood was his support for full inclusion of crossbows into the Wisconsin bowhunting season."

He was simply chirping the WBH's last take that full-inclusion is what they were after all along to save face. Of course this happened after they lost the battle and WI got full inclusion. Remember, he owns 3 of them and his dad (the live one, not the dead one his alter-egos have) uses an xbow too.

" He was well versed on legislation and the deer hunting community"

Unfortunately, he was not well versed on hunting laws, ethics, and especially, the truth. And, he was very quick to turn the deer hunting community against each other more so than any other poster around. His constant bashing of the 9-dayers, which caused him to get booted from Lake Link for the 1000th time was a perfect example. There are many reasons he's been banned from pretty much every hunting website on the planet including being booted from here around a dozen times in the past year alone. Sawtooth, there have to be better people you can idolize. Try God.

29-Aug-15
Ah! Ya tiz a bit boring though ebb and flow of the Internet and all.

The days of the Shark and are sea on the wizconsin site are distant memories Nothing to see here check back in a week or two rather than daily

29-Aug-15
"manipulation??? Just how can someone manipulate me at my keyboard?"

"Stirring the pot", "baiting", "fishing", "trolling"...They're all common activities of a narcissistic personality deriving enjoyment from antagonizing others and pushing conversations into nonsense. By perpetually seeking to push people's buttons to create drama, he's manipulating anyone who takes the bait. I think it gives him some sense of control and importance. I've repeatedly seen him post comments about being in someone's head 24/7. Like that's some kind of victory. Multiple handles makes it easier to continue and more difficult to avoid.

It's unfortunate. He's a talented guy with some interesting projects. However his approach to life, hunting and fellow hunters leaves me happy to avoid encountering him. I'm not interested in playing.

29-Aug-15
Why mention him? He is like Trump, saying outrageous statements so others comment on them. He should be shunned if not banned. Pete-pec, really?

31-Aug-15
Really

04-Sep-15
Mike F, the silver run is bad this year. Fish and Game closed my favorite river for silvers. I don't know RC, but he seems very talented in building things and in preparing meat. Would like to see more of that. Glunker- sounds like Obummer Zinger- get back on your meds.

• Sitka Gear