HunterR 02-Sep-15
Naz 02-Sep-15
Southern boy 02-Sep-15
HunterR 02-Sep-15
Nocturnal8 02-Sep-15
1acrewhitetails 03-Sep-15
happygolucky 03-Sep-15
27-Aug-15
Is it legal to shoot 2 does in the day in Wisconsin? I have to private tags and may use them both first day. Is it legal to shoot more than one doe in same hunt?

27-Aug-15
You can use all the tags you have in your pocked on the same day provided each is valid for the area you shoot them. But just remember how much work it is to get each one out of the woods and properly taken care of.

27-Aug-15
Southern boy. If you have two antler less tags. Use them however you want.

27-Aug-15
^u mean anterless? Lol. I only get one buck tag. Just want to shoot a few does for meat and then hunt my last 5 days for a buck

27-Aug-15
Your high enthusiasm and optimism is refreshing.

I hope you see a few deer and are able to drop a string on them.

27-Aug-15
I'm gonna lay my 2 does down. Don't worry. I'll post pics after. Lol. I'm mainly making the trip for a chance at a big wi buck and to escape the heat of south louisiana. I saw over 30 does last year so getting a doe should be daily easy. Just hope the weather is right and my arrow fly true

27-Aug-15
Take a look at all your tags, shoot till they are all filled and figure out which ones go on what deer.

Welcome to "Brown is Down"

27-Aug-15
Southern boy-

Where are you from? Just curious as it states you are from Wisconsin.....

27-Aug-15
Not from wisconsin. I'm from south louisiana. This will be my second trip to wisconsin. Hunting a friends private property and also some public land

27-Aug-15

FIP's embedded Photo
FIP's embedded Photo
If you wear this I think you will score. Good luck

27-Aug-15
Lol. That's funny. Good luck to you too

27-Aug-15
@Mike F. Is that the mentality up there "brown it's down"? Thought that was just in the south. Thought u guys up north were a little more selective. Lol. I don't plan to shoot no small buck. Let em walk, shoot a doe for meat. I really enjoyed hunting up there last year. Looking forward to it again. Saw more deer in one week than I see in 2 months down here. Any tips for early October?

28-Aug-15

Mike F's embedded Photo
Mike F's embedded Photo
Early October tips, Spend most of your time at the bar. That way you won't be tempted to "wring out a couple of ears of corn" so you can harvest a trophy spike like you are known for?

Or are you going to bring your stringer this year?

28-Aug-15
Dude u got the wrong guy. I do not know who the hell y'all keep thinking I am. I'm just looking for a few tips for huntin wisconsin early October. But I do find it quite amusing that y'all think I'm someone I'm not. Who is this guy y'all thinking of anyway? Just curious

29-Aug-15

happygolucky's embedded Photo
This will guarantee success.

29-Aug-15
Who is the hunter in the picture?

29-Aug-15
Y'all funny. Why do y'all think I'm that guy?

29-Aug-15
"Y'all funny. Why do y'all think I'm that guy?"

Don't sweat it there's really probably just a few people that think you're that RC guy, and those same few people think a lot of us are him. Personally I think it's just some weird fantasy for these guys and that they are so obsessed with him that they try and make believe he's here and they're actually talking with him. lol ignore it just some weird guys with a weird infatuation. ;-)

29-Aug-15
I never get it either. There are a few on here that if you disagree with their views they claim you are this other fellow.

Now they put up a picture of some guy who shot a deer with bait( which is legal in Wisconsin) and I have no idea why.

29-Aug-15

Pasquinell's embedded Photo
Pasquinell's embedded Photo

29-Aug-15
Sawtooth, just to clarify. Baiting is NOT legal in some counties in Wisconsin.

29-Aug-15
I understand that, and there are limitations on quantity. Where was the doe in the picture taken, what county? Was it even in Wisconsin? You guys are totally losing me.

29-Aug-15
It's all good. I just thought it was funny. Anyhow, any good tips for early October

30-Aug-15
Good tip for early October?? Do some research on "the October lull".

30-Aug-15
I've read about the October lull. I'm hoping the deer are still coming off their summer patterns. Should I just try to locate rubs leading to a bedding area and stick with it or should I concentrate on the field edges more? Seems to me the bucks would stage near the fields in the afternoons

30-Aug-15

HunterR's Link
Southern boy, if you haven't already, check out the above site.

The members at the above site are very helpful, very knowledgeable, and really enjoy offering tips and advice. You will get much better info over there than here. Not to chase you or anyone away from this forum, but as you've already noticed this wi bowsite is not where it's at if you really want to talk hunting. I post on the hunting beast a lot, share a lot of pics, and offer advice whenever I can. Then every so often for a laugh I dumb it down and stop by here to read the silly bickering for a chuckle. Bowsite) is also good to catch up on whatever garbage the dnr is pushing as there are a couple of outdoor writers here that apparently are tasked with selling dnr bs on this forum on a regular basis. I find that funny too.

But really, start a thread at the hunting beast and you'll get tons more info (and accurate info at that) in a week than you'd get over here in a year.

30-Aug-15
I have stayed away from the BS - But please note that Hunter R does not have a user name on his link, but Rancid Crabtree does. - go figure

30-Aug-15
"But please note that Hunter R does not have a user name on his link"

I hope you didn't spend too much time looking into that. Actually you're wrong though,I do have a username at that link. It isn't the user name I have here and why would it be? Another fact for you (so you don't have to research it yourself) is that in real life...get ready for it...ok, in real life my name isn't "Hunter R" either. Carry on with your investigation. ;-)

31-Aug-15
HunterRonny, you are a funny dude. Consistent as heck regardless of who you pretend to be on any given minute. Your conversations with yourself are the best!

31-Aug-15

31-Aug-15
"HunterRonny, you are a funny dude. Consistent as heck regardless of who you pretend to be on any given minute. Your conversations with yourself are the best!"

I see you're still fantasizing that I'm Ron, I was hoping you'd be over that by now. Don't you have a picture of him or something that you can gaze at longingly rather than accuse anyone who posts anything that Ron might have agreed with of being him? Actually, I guess you do have pictures of him since you already posted one on this thread. So there you go, why not spend more of your time looking at all the pictures you have of Ron instead of accusing others that post on this forum of being him, and quit trying to tell yourself he's here and he's actually talking to you. You need some serious help HappyPreacher. ;-)

31-Aug-15
Ha. Hey Hunter R. Are u the same guy that hunts up in Tensas or near there? If so, I think I remember some good post u had on La Sportman. Always enjoy reading what u had to say

31-Aug-15
I think you guys have it all wrong. Whoever Ron is probably moved on to utilize his knowledge elsewhere. What you say Nazcar?

02-Sep-15
Southern boy, you must be thinking of someone else as I've never posted on La Sportsman.

Good luck hunting this year!

sawtooth +1

02-Sep-15
sawtooth, HunterRC, SB et al = fooling no one

02-Sep-15
Ok naz. U don't know me. Trust me. U don't know me

02-Sep-15
"Ok naz. U don't know me. Trust me. U don't know me"

+1 that goes for me too.

Southern boy, understand that even if you were to post pictures of yourself and whatever other info you can come up with which one would think would prove it to these guys, it won't work and they'll still dream you are this other fella. I've seen others get tired of their weird obsession and post tons of info about themselves which still didn't stop the man crush behavior. They really got it bad just best to try and ignore their advances they really are just trying to interact with you because in their head you (and me and others) are this other fella and apparently it really floats their boat to think they're talking to him.

02-Sep-15
Yea this is pretty ridiculous to read all the people who believe this person is that person. So much knowledge to be passed around. But yet, so many to dumb this site down. Come on guys. If there is a guy that has to make other names due to being kicked off so many times, needs to reevaluate himself as a person.

03-Sep-15
One person with multiple handles, or multiple people with the same dopey internet jargon. Either way you slice it it's All just a fabrication of the imagination!

03-Sep-15
" If there is a guy that has to make other names due to being kicked off so many times, needs to reevaluate himself as a person. "

We have a winner.

• Sitka Gear