Jeff in MN 27-Aug-15
Mike F 27-Aug-15
Bloodtrail 28-Aug-15
FiveRs 28-Aug-15
Zinger 28-Aug-15
Southern boy 28-Aug-15
Naz 28-Aug-15
27-Aug-15
I am trying to brainstorm some ideas to a strange problem. I currently own a Ford Taurus and I am trying to figure out how I can haul dead deer with it. I am not a huge fan of trying to stuff them in the trunk. Adding a hitch seems to be a rather costly adventure. Does anyone have any ideas on a solution?

27-Aug-15
Yes RC that is a strange question indeed. In the new to hunting thread you said

"Hello all,

I am very new to hunting, in fact this is the first time I will ever hunt."

Now above you say

"I am not a huge fan of trying to stuff them in the trunk." as if you have done it before.

RC I have traced your IP back to you 100%. You should really think about seeking help. Your mental health is very questionable. Good luck I am really starting to feel bad for you.

27-Aug-15
FIP,

I am glad that you have nothing better to do than to believe that I am some figment of your imagination. I have not hunted before and perhaps I should have phrased the "stuffing in a trunk" comment differently, however I am not a fan of the idea of putting a deer in the trunk of my car. Unless you have something productive to add to my posts I kindly ask that you no longer reply to any of my threads so as to not waste anymore of my time reading your ramblings.

27-Aug-15
Lay it across the trunk, then if you have a back seat pull the seatbelt through the door jamb and then tie the back legs to the belt on one side and the front legs/neck to the other belt. Did that with many deer in the past, sometimes even two at a time. I even stuffed a 10 pointer into the trunk of a VW beetle once. His head hung out the open hatch.

27-Aug-15
Spend a couple of hundred bucks, get a hitch and a hitch haul. Makes things easier and a lot less messy.

If you are RC, get a life!

28-Aug-15
Across the back of the trunk works for me when I was much younger - many deer made it home that way!

28-Aug-15
Across the trunk is about the only other way to do it, just make sure that you rinse the car off as soon as you can. A tarp or good plastic under the deer can help with a little of the mess.

28-Aug-15
You claim you only shoot bucks over 200" so I wouldn't worry about hauling it home, someone will help with a buck of that size. Maybe you could make your dad carry it home on his back?

28-Aug-15
Get a cheap used truck to hunt with. Piss on a car

28-Aug-15
Someone needs to buy the guy a TV

• Sitka Gear