bgram 13-Sep-15
Little Bear 14-Sep-15
David Mitchell 15-Sep-15
Little Bear 15-Sep-15
gobbler 15-Sep-15
28-Aug-15

Little Bear's embedded Photo
Little Bear's embedded Photo
Hard to believe the season opener is only a few weeks away. We would love to have bowhunters from all over the state and even from across the border in Virginia come to attend this event!

The flyer says it all, or if it doesn't call or post here to ask your questions.

Good Hunting!

09-Sep-15
Shoot is this weekend boys and girls!

09-Sep-15
Good shoot

13-Sep-15
I'd like to thank the wvba, pipestem park, and especially the folks who took care of the course. My family and I had a great time shooting today.

13-Sep-15
We shot on Saturday, had a great time, thank you to those who setup and worked this event, very well done.

14-Sep-15
Glad everyone enjoyed it. I thought the range was excellent! Realistic and the coolness felt just like bow season!!

15-Sep-15
I am sorry I was not able to make it this year. I had an event with our church that took priority. I hope everyone has a great season.

15-Sep-15

Little Bear's Link
Sorry you couldn't make it Dave. I was thinking about you and Ellen when I was slipping on those moss covered and wet rocks for the first 6 targets.

Check out the news story from the event! Another reason to belong to such a great organization!!

15-Sep-15
Very nice!

• Sitka Gear