Contributors to this thread:
>>---CTCrow---> 29-Aug-15
Will 31-Aug-15
CTCrow 31-Aug-15
Garbanzo 31-Aug-15
cuntrytocity 31-Aug-15
Passinthru63 01-Sep-15
29-Aug-15
I don't like polar bears and hate penguins.

31-Aug-15
Haven't ordered from Cab's in a while - they just opened a store like 20' from my house. So it's a bit "easier" to just go there if something is needed. That said, I wanted to buy my brother in law a Yeti travel mug to fuel his coffee addiction, and it was backordered...

31-Aug-15
Bass Pro Shops opening on November 17th in Bridgeport.

At least it's closer for me.

31-Aug-15
Every time I go to the East Hartford store they seem to have a pretty good selection. Last year I tried Ram Cat Broadheads and I grabbed the last set of replacement blades they had. Some other stuff was out of stock. It appears that if they carry a lot of a particular brand you have a good selection, but some of the other items may be hit or miss. They always have a large selection of camo. If you are near East Hartford, I would suggest the ship to store if you find it online.. Why pay shipping if you can get away with not paying it.. Ordered a bow case last year that way and it was in the store in like 3 days.

31-Aug-15
The closer you get to the season, the harder it is to find certain things, that's been my experience.

01-Sep-15
Cabela's had some good stock the past couple of weeks but if it isn't their brand they only carry so many of them and it takes days to get more. For items that have displays, if you don't see any on the floor, they have the display item (rest of it in the back) so ask to buy the display item. They seem to be replacing Manufacturers they used to carry and still carry on the website, but in the stores if they have a cabelas brand there will be plenty of those and not of the other MFGs.

• Sitka Gear