Will 01-Sep-15
Richief 01-Sep-15
bigbuckbob 02-Sep-15
Richief 02-Sep-15
notme 02-Sep-15
01-Sep-15
Why do I loose my pin every night on my iPad ? Thanks

01-Sep-15
I might be set up to delete your history and passwords.

01-Sep-15
Because you're used to carving in papyrus reed tablets..dont laugh BBB..its better than the sharp stick and a stone that you've been using..lol

01-Sep-15
Where ? Help I lose it every time I get out

01-Sep-15
Settings. The gear wheel icon

01-Sep-15
Steve I think Richief is spot on. If your unsure, PM SmoothieJonez. Seems to me he's noted being a programmer or something, even working on a tablet from the tree time to time... Bet he could straighten things out for you.

Sorry if I just blended play and work for you Smoothie!

Notme - thank you for that, I need new pants since these are wet now... but it's ok, I have not laughed that hard in a long time :)

01-Sep-15
I'm no expert but check this. Go to settings, scroll down to safari, click it, now choose " passwords and auto fill" make sure names and passwords is green. Then exit by clicking the word "Safari" at top go down to "block cookies" click it, make sure their is a check mark to the right of "allow from websites I visit" Try that.

02-Sep-15
And all this will help find a deer this season how?? And the cookies comment made me hungry!

02-Sep-15
Believe it or not theirs some pretty cool apps for deer hunters on these things, topo maps/w gps, w overlay of property line boundaries, compass, etc.

02-Sep-15
Wish my dumbass smart phone would download some..stupid ass Microsoft,Nokia,att..i don't need street directions in the woods!

• Sitka Gear