NHbadboy 26-Oct-15
NHbadboy 26-Oct-15
Brosb4Does 27-Oct-15
NHbadboy 27-Oct-15
Brosb4Does 27-Oct-15
Brosb4Does 27-Oct-15
NHbadboy 27-Oct-15
10-Sep-15
Hey guys. I just moved from Massachusetts to Hooksett (finally). Going to be spending most of my season in NH. I know the MA forum is very active as I've been a member there for a few years now. How many people come to this NH forum though? I'm hoping it grows because I love seeing what other people are running into for deer sign/activity throughout the season.

Also, how's the hunting around the Hooksett area? Primarily the west side of 93 although I plan on having a lot of spots all around.

10-Sep-15
Hey man, I recall seeing you on the Mass forum. I lived in NH most of my life, but now live in Mass(poor decision). I now hunt Southern NH from the sep 15th to the opening of the season in Mass. My spots are further south than you, just over the border near Pelham and Hampton. I have a ton of does on cam, but no bucks. Hoping to take one of them opening week. No one seems to come on here, I check in maybe once a month and I have only seen maybe a dozen comments over the last year.

11-Sep-15
I check here now and then I live in Hudson and have some good spots near my house I have a 7point and a spike with some does going by my camera everyday between 6;30am and 7:45am come on Tuesday! Not to sure on Hooksett but close by there is bear brook state park that has an archery only area you should check out that's the area the state record for biggest rack came from

13-Sep-15
I live in nashua and primarily hunt pelham and Hollis. If you put in the time there are quite a few good spots around southern nh. I just moved here about 2 years ago to so I know it can be difficult finding good spots.

16-Sep-15
I'm in Bedford and hunt locally and up near my camp in Tamworth... This NH forum is pretty quiet!

28-Sep-15
I relocated up to the seacoast from MA about 3yrs ago. this site is pretty dead and I tend to stay on the MA site.

there are a few state parks up in your area as nhbowman mentioned. Bear Brook is huge and was camping there this summer. saw a spotted fawn walking along the cart road. I've mainly stayed local to Hampton area but need to venture out a bit. seems the local spots are pretty booked up w/ hunters from other parts of the state due to the extra tag in Zone M. good luck.

28-Sep-15
Hi all, I am in Auburn, NH and been bow hunting this area for the last 5 years. I have a couple stands in Auburn, Goffstown and Candia, (also out in Richmond at my relatives property). I have seen some nice size bucks in the area on cam only, (not in person). I have video of a small bachelor herd, (2 eights and a 5 point). I have been able to only sit once this year so far. been traveling a lot for work but I plan to hunt this weekend - both days.

good luck out there.

Joe

13-Oct-15
Hi Gang,

Even though I am from WI. I enjoy following your hunts & updates!! I have visited your state twice now, beautiful country for sure!!! I live in WI. and live to bowhunt!!

Scott

14-Oct-15
Live in MA but hunt both. Prefer NH for both but a divorce has me living in MA until my kids are older. In any event, I used to pop in here but pretty quiet.

I sat with the bow in NH last weekend. Saw 3 does. Lots of does last year in my area. Makes me wonder when they will consider lifting the antlered only for gun seasonin central NH

26-Oct-15
I live in milford NH just moved here a year and 1 month ago from Nevada. But I was born and raised in northern indiana. Where I was taught how to hunt. I love Bow hunting.

26-Oct-15
I live in MA and hunt both. I also grew up in northern Indiana.I am fortunate to have a very understanding wife so I'm in NH almost every weekend

26-Oct-15
Oh wow really. Where did you live in Indiana Brosb4Does

26-Oct-15
NHbadboy, I lived in Fort Wayne and Rome City and spent a lot of time in Huntertown and Albion. Where did you live and hunt?

26-Oct-15
Wow that's crazy. I was born in Angola and grew up in Angola. I to have lived in Ft. Wayne. That's where my adopted father lives. I hunted around Steuben county Fremont in, new haven, angola, auburn, man I had a ton of hunting ground. Hamilton in, all my buddies lived on farms and their neighbors. I have a real good close friend of mine that works for a farmer back there. That farms 13,000 acres. He said if I come back we could hunt all of it. But yeah, that's where I hail from. Great whitetail country. I do kinda miss it.

26-Oct-15
I live in milford NH now work in the union in boston. I am a drywall taper for local 577.

27-Oct-15
That IS crazy. I'm related to almost everyone in New Haven. I go back every year or two. I love it out there

27-Oct-15
Wow what a small world. I use to live on Thimlar Rd. Do you know a fella named Steve Post? Plus I knew almost all the Amish families around there.

27-Oct-15
I don't know the Post family. My family owns a few farms on Spalding RD. One used to be the airport then a pig farm now it's corn and soybeans. The last name is Kline

27-Oct-15
Paulding RD not Spaulding

27-Oct-15
Paulding road, yeah. Kline sounds familiar. I am sure I've met them. I've probably have met you before...lol. this was 16 years ago. Quite awhile ago. I am a bit older now. I was 21 then. Lol...I am not going to say it cause I not OLD...lol

• Sitka Gear