soapdish 22-Sep-15
Wayniac 22-Sep-15
BowhunterVA33 22-Sep-15
Straight Arrow 04-Oct-15
deerman406 04-Oct-15
spike78 04-Oct-15
notme 04-Oct-15
21-Sep-15
So I go to my spot where I got the nice buck i posted in an earlier thread to check my cam that I put up on a nice run next to a swamp that has acorns all around it. Im excited to see if my buck has shed his velvet to get a better look at his rack. I open the cam up and check the card in my viewer and what do i get? An asshole in a camo coat coming up and opening my cam. I got no other pictures so Im assumimg he hit the power button and turned it off. First off I passed alot of cams in my time and never messed with them and second I know about the big buck and now hopefully you will watch me drag him out in front of you as it will be my mission this year. How many of you have said to yourself " Am I the only decent person out here"?

21-Sep-15

spike78's embedded Photo
spike78's embedded Photo
Here he is. Is it too much to ask to see him with velvet off?

21-Sep-15

spike78's embedded Photo
spike78's embedded Photo
And a frontal.

21-Sep-15
Spike your right not to many good people out there any more. The more in interact with the public the more I like my dogs !

Don't give up shoot that buck and you will stick it to him take a pic and place it on a tree nearby

21-Sep-15
That sucks bud.!!! I've been hearing /reading about stories like yours . It sounds like that's the new thing,wiping out the card or taking it altogether..hopefully he left you the camera..maybe he's on the internal memory.?..and yes,most people are assholes..societal degradation.

21-Sep-15
Yeah he left the cam and the card. I did have a card stolen a few years ago. Im sure I will see this guy there. Maybe he will help me drag the buck out lol.

21-Sep-15
Spike hope you get a chance at that buck. There are not many of us good people out there but there are a few!

21-Sep-15
Spike - hope you will get to see him velvet free - with your hands around his rack!

21-Sep-15
At least he didn't take it, but he shouldn't even of touched it if he's an ethical hunter,he's just not happy your hunting that area also, good luck getting that buck.

21-Sep-15
SPIKE I HAD THE SAME TYPE OF INCIDENT HAPPEN IN OLD LYME... THREE OLDER MALES WEARING RED AND BLACK plaid JACKETS CARRYING SHOTGUNS.... NO ORANGE... WALKING UP AND TOUCHING MY CAMERAS LAUGHING...PRIVATE LAND AND I WAS THE ONLY ONE WITH PERMISSION... GOOD LUCK THIS SEASON HANG IN THERE

22-Sep-15
Good luck and hang in there....

22-Sep-15
Spike

I really get upset when I hear stories like yours. Where have morals and ethics gone in this world? What purpose does it serve to mess with someone's hunting spot?? I just don't understand.

That's a great buck, good luck getting him. Here's the good that will come out of this,.....you sound more determined than ever to drag that hog passed the dope that's playing with you.

22-Sep-15
That's sucks but at least they didn't take anything. Touching another hunters stuff is like trying on another man's underwear. ....u just don't do it!!

22-Sep-15
They moved one of my cameras to a different tree. I don't know what tree or what town the tree is at but I'm sure they just moved it somewhere else.

22-Sep-15
I'm a firm believer in karma. You'll see him with his velvet off. You will be in the pic with him

22-Sep-15
I hear more and more of this and it makes me dislike people more each day... sorry to hear

22-Sep-15
time to start putting a cam to watch the cam.

04-Oct-15
But a steel bear proof box and get a cable lock, this should solve this problem!

04-Oct-15
Sorry but idiots who want the camera bad enough will just bring a hacksaw and bolt cutters. People who do stuff like that will get it in the end or up the rear end. Either way Karma will get them! Shawn

04-Oct-15
I have an update to the story. The Ahole who touched my cam turned out to be me lol. Yup I forgot to format the sd card to that camera and it turns out i checked it last Nov. The good news is that I still have spot to myself the bad news is my camera was out there for nothing due to formatting. All set now to catch the big boy again.

04-Oct-15
DOOOOOH.!!!..LMFAO.another mystery solved..guess I should call off my attack gnomes

• Sitka Gear