air leak 27-Sep-15
cuntrytocity 27-Sep-15
jdrdeerslayer 27-Sep-15
jdrdeerslayer 27-Sep-15
Wild Bill 27-Sep-15
Ridgehunter 27-Sep-15
Blatch 28-Sep-15
26-Sep-15
So this am I hike back into where I'm going .25 mile walk....check cam that was there and found 155 pics in 6 days....all deer morning and evening....perfect . Get into stand saw a ton of turkeys then around 7 I see a large doe moving across the swamp away from me.half hr later I turn to see a doe 40 yds behind me ,you know one of those magicly appearing deer. She was just eating away on acorns and after about 1/2 hr she turns gives me a broad side shot at 15 yds. At the shot I heard a wack! And as she ran I could see arrow only went in 1/2 way hitting off side shoulder....then I heard the tell tale crash. Went 80 yds. Then I turn around a see another deer...that didn't come close enough for a good id. I text 2 of my buds that I shot and one of my buds reply "doe down" just about the same time across town he scored a nice big doe.....all in all great am! Sorry no pics....crappie service....back in the tree!

26-Sep-15
So this am I hike back into where I'm going .25 mile walk....check cam that was there and found 155 pics in 6 days....all deer morning and evening....perfect . Get into stand saw a ton of turkeys then around 7 I see a large doe moving across the swamp away from me.half hr later I turn to see a doe 40 yds behind me ,you know one of those magicly appearing deer. She was just eating away on acorns and after about 1/2 hr she turns gives me a broad side shot at 15 yds. At the shot I heard a wack! And as she ran I could see arrow only went in 1/2 way hitting off side shoulder....then I heard the tell tale crash. Went 80 yds. Then I turn around a see another deer...that didn't come close enough for a good id. I text 2 of my buds that I shot and one of my buds reply "doe down" just about the same time across town he scored a nice big doe.....all in all great am! Sorry no pics....crappie service....back in the tree!

26-Sep-15
Sorry for double post...

26-Sep-15
Show us the pics of the double you guys did, good job

26-Sep-15
Congrats guys!!

26-Sep-15
Nice jd. Redding?

26-Sep-15
Congrats it looks like a good year !

26-Sep-15
Well done J!!!

26-Sep-15
Congrats!!!

27-Sep-15
Congrats!

27-Sep-15
Congrats!!

27-Sep-15

jdrdeerslayer's embedded Photo
Sorry guys on late reply got home late..... Anyway here's my doe

27-Sep-15

And my buds doe She was really shedding her summer coat!

27-Sep-15
Congratulations,

Those hides with only one hole are great for tanning.

27-Sep-15
Nice!Congrats

28-Sep-15
Congrats!!!

• Sitka Gear