Dogg3250 29-Sep-15
live2hunt 29-Sep-15
Marc W. 29-Sep-15
Dogg3250 29-Sep-15
Mike F 29-Sep-15
Jeff in MN 30-Sep-15
live2hunt 30-Sep-15
26-Sep-15
Just returned from elk hunting and found out my friends bear hunt in zone A did not go as planned. His friend/guide did a poor job. He came home early and disgusted. Told me his tag was a waste. If anyone knows of someone who is willing to run dogs for a bear in zone A please let me know. I hate to see his tag go unused after such a long wait.I know it's a longshot but just thought I would put it out there. Thank you.

26-Sep-15
I put a couple feelers out. Waiting to hear back. If I get contacted I'll forward you their number for your friend to contact them.

27-Sep-15
There is one on craigs list looking for tags. Always easy to find someone looking for a tag to feel good. Of course dont know the scenario. But always do get what you pay for. Some work hard for you others just want to kill.

Besides not really a long time to wait for an A tag. I wont even be buying my B tag. That's a bit more of a waste. It is what it is though. I give everything I got to my clients. Not real happy with folks passing on big bigger bear in trees. To shoot 80 pounders in a stand. Costing me more money! Will be counting and searching for change for gas to fill the last tag. After this person has also passed on bigger bear already. Hurting my dogs, and my truck is currently busted down. Trying to get fixed without extra cost. Slow going, but I'm sure I'll get it ready for him. Or, put my good one in service, and beat it to hell. Then I will be too broke to buy my tag, or even hunt. As long as my hunter is happy it dont matter.

Some will give you all, others just talk!!

27-Sep-15
?

27-Sep-15
Double ??

28-Sep-15
This is the info from that craigslist ad.

contact name:

greg

call or text:

? 7154290008

reply by email:

[email protected]

28-Sep-15
here is another

contact name:

Kirk

call or text:

? 7154150322

reply by email:

[email protected]

28-Sep-15
I am currently wasting a tag in zone C. Bait went dry over two weeks ago and have not been touched since. At least it doesn't take long to get a tag. Sucks though that this happens every time I get a tag.

28-Sep-15
Thanks,Steve.

I have forwarded the numbers to him.

28-Sep-15
Thanks,Steve.

I have forwarded the numbers to him.

28-Sep-15
Sent you a private message Mark

29-Sep-15
live2hunt

Hit your baits with some GoldRush. My sons baits have been hit or miss for the last few weeks and every time I gold rush it they are back with in 48 hours. I have been hearing that the hunting has been hard all over the state. The Acorns, Heat and Rain. We are going to cool back off this week and this should fire the bears back up into a heavy feeding pattern

29-Sep-15
Double post

29-Sep-15
I haven't seen that stuff around Eau Claire, I will have to look around and try it. It's the same scenario for me, and the longer the season gets, the less hit's I generally get. Yes, the weather has sucked for bear hunting so far and hopefully this change get's them fired up. I know that this cool weather for a change will fire me up!

29-Sep-15
Thanks guys. I think he has a hunt in the works. Will post if he is successful.

29-Sep-15

Dogg3250's Link
The link should show you who carries it..

The butterscotch scent is really strong and the bears love it. Directions say 2oz to 5 gallons of oil. but I never have that much French fry oil so I mix a cap full or two to what I have.

I have used the beaver castor spray as well and they like that too.

29-Sep-15
Live2hunt-

Sent you a PM

30-Sep-15
Just looked at the link that Dogg posted to see who sells it. I noticed a product they call cherry burst, 8 ounces for $13. There is a pig food additive that is sold at some feed mills that is probably the same stuff, or at least similar. The mill I got it at (Harmony MN) sold it by the pound so not sure how big of bags it comes in but is way cheaper than that. We would sprinkle it over the bait and on top of the logs covering the bait. They called it pig-1 plus berry.

I even added a little to some vanilla ice cream and ate it. Not bad. Worth a call to your local feed mill to see if they have it or can get it.

30-Sep-15
I was sprinkling raspberry coolaid on the damp logs and stuff at my bait. Smells good, the raccoons like it and chew the logs up. My best scent that I have used is liquid smoke with anise oil mix in.

• Sitka Gear