Bow Crazy 30-Sep-15
joseywales44 02-Oct-15
Bow Crazy 07-Oct-15
Ranger6 07-Oct-15
Steve Paulson 09-Oct-15
Adamwipp07 10-Oct-15
Bow Crazy 16-Oct-15
29-Sep-15
Just moved to Wisconsin a few weeks ago. I have not found an Archery Ranger near Waunakee yet. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks Tom

29-Sep-15
We have a bow club just outside of dane, it's about five miles north of Waunakee. Not a big archery range but we have about 12 3d targets and 5 tree stands to shoot out of. we shoot every Tuesday night until bow season opens and then we have meetings once a month.you have to be a member to shoot at the club but it's only $40 a year. if you are interested send me a message

30-Sep-15
Sauk

30-Sep-15
Waunakee Bowhunters have a range on Kopp Road, just out of town. Once a member you can shoot anytime you want - $40 a year as well. I live in Waunakee, am a member and can help you out. PM me. BC

02-Oct-15

joseywales44's Link
Not sure about Dane County but in Columbia county it is legal to target shoot on any public hunting grounds. At least it was last year. Might want to check with the DNR for the different counties (Sauk, Adams, Marquette, etc) but pretty sure you can target shoot on Columbia county Wisconsin state public hunting land.

07-Oct-15
Is anyone getting my PMs? Not sure they are getting though. I've PM all interested parties. Should I try again? BC

07-Oct-15
No PM yet did you get mine?

09-Oct-15
Poynette Bow Hunters Poynette Wis. About 20 min. north.

10-Oct-15
No messages here

16-Oct-15
I just got back from out of town and it seems as if my latest round of replys aren't going through... Here is my email: [email protected] Let's try this method... BC

• Sitka Gear