smokey 05-Oct-15
TrapperJack 05-Oct-15
Turkeyhunter 05-Oct-15
razorhead 05-Oct-15
Nocturnal8 05-Oct-15
Turkeyhunter 05-Oct-15
Naz 06-Oct-15
05-Oct-15
Got my license last week. Now you have to declare what county your antlerless will be good for and public or private land? I hunt all over. Have no idea where I will be from hunt to hunt. With call in and on line registration now does it really matter anyway? This is just aggravating! When you call in your deer what questions do you have to answer?

05-Oct-15
TC, it is because they are NOT selling anterless tags state-wide.

So there are limted areas you can use them.

In the past you had to say what Unit you were hunting in, so its really not different much.

05-Oct-15
"You hunt all over" Then you will need to get licenses for all over public ones private ones. Please be compliant.

The questions for registering are few and obvious nothing personal or investigating. So simple a wonder it was not done decades ago.

05-Oct-15
Huntcell, always do, but they have achieved their intended purpose and filled their coffers with another $36.

05-Oct-15
People bitch about the public land getting pounded and not being managed properly. This is a great step towards helping t stop the slaughter on public. It was widely publicized that it was coming. It should be no shock to anyone that pays even a little attention.

05-Oct-15
It is what the hunters asked for.

05-Oct-15
Sounds like you need to be more update to the rules and regulations and read your hunting regulations that were given to you upon purchase of your license. It is all spelled out there. It is great to now issue antlerless permits by county and whether it is public or private land. If you hunt one area it costs you the basic license fee, if you want to 'hunt all over' then you need to pay more for that privilege.

05-Oct-15
Hunting with a buddy in a couple of weeks on private land in Jeff County. $15 for the antlerless permit is the price of admission. Bought it online and it came in the mail Saturday.

05-Oct-15
I as usual agree with Rut Nut. at first I also did not like it, but after some investigation, I realized, that they are trying to take the pressure off of public land......

I like to eat deer, so I have 3 doe tags, one for another county, and pay the money.....

The county units are setting there own goals.....

this should be no surprise, read the rules, and stay involved...

in the end this I think will be a good deal.....

now if they would only get rid of baiting, this state would really be on the right track....

05-Oct-15
+1 RutNut

05-Oct-15
"now if they would only get rid of baiting, this state would really be on the right track...."

+1 razorhead

06-Oct-15
It costs more to go to a first-run movie and buy a popcorn and soda than it does for a resident bonus tag. So many other examples. Many of the guys I know complaining smoke cigs … talk about a waste of $$$!

• Sitka Gear