Bloodtrail 08-Oct-15
bigbuckbob 09-Oct-15
notme 09-Oct-15
CTCrow 09-Oct-15
airrow 09-Oct-15
08-Oct-15

Richm444's embedded Photo
I have never seen such a crop - millions everywhere and as big as your head.

Anyway - as a side note, I took a two week trip with my wife around the country and just got home last week.

I have to say as much as I loved the places we saw I could not wait to get back in the woods in Connecticut. On these drizzly rainy days in this time of year there is no place else I would rather be. There is nothing better than this in my opinion-

Scored a 3 pointer in crop damage Saturday - that half hour after sundown is really gold.

08-Oct-15
Aside from the politicians,ct is a nice state!!!

I dumped probably 50lbs of apples in3spots last week..2 of them were barley touched the other one was empty..and they're all heavy with acorns,hickory,beech...and huge.

08-Oct-15

my 3 pointer

08-Oct-15

I think food bait will be largely useless for quite awhile -

The mineral licks however may produce activity.

Yes the politicians in our state are sucking the very life out of us sadly. But what to do and where to go ???

Backstraps, tenderloins, hind quarters and shoulders

08-Oct-15
I love before and after pictures.

08-Oct-15
Ah, half hour after sundown is not gold, it's illegal. I'm sure you meant half hour before sunrise, right!

08-Oct-15
No BBB, he has crop damage permit. He is good.

08-Oct-15
Thanks for clearing that up Crow-

BTW - saw a beautiful yote that looked like a show dog come into my field - he pounced on a critter and gobbled it up and then he ran back in the woods.

5 minutes later my 3 pointer came out.

Until mid way past last year I was unaware that crop damage has the extra half hour. It makes a huge difference

08-Oct-15
Aren't you just an exterminator when you have crop damage?

09-Oct-15
Ah crop damage, so he's special!! I got some deer damaging my acorn crop, do you think the warden will buy it? :)

If anyone needs acorns, I have a half of a garbage pail full so far and about the same qty on the patio and decks to remove this weekend. Damn they're all over this year!! Have to wear a hard hat in the woods.

09-Oct-15
Weren't you complaining last year about little shriveled ones in your hot tub..lol

09-Oct-15
LMAO

09-Oct-15

airrow's Link

• Sitka Gear