gobbler 19-Oct-15
gobbler 20-Oct-15
gobbler 20-Oct-15
Trinidad 21-Nov-15
gobbler 21-Nov-15
WBowhunt 21-Nov-15
gobbler 21-Nov-15
13-Oct-15
Kind of surprised I have not seen a single rub or scrape. Walked all the way around 2 fields that are usually tore up with rubs. Anyone else seeing any? Maybe this weekend when this cold front comes through they will start.

13-Oct-15
I have seen several rubs but no scrapes. I am basically just going to and from stands I am hunting. Not doing much walking around.

13-Oct-15
I have seen several rubs but no scrapes. I am basically just going to and from stands I am hunting. Not doing much walking around.

13-Oct-15

13-Oct-15
Scouted an area during the rain of the 2nd weekend and saw several rubs. This is an area I only hunt during mid-November so haven't been back.

13-Oct-15
I have seen a couple scrapes and several rubs.

13-Oct-15
I'm seeing rubs and scrapes. I watched a 6 pt. Make a small scrape under a branch about 20 ft. From me yesterday evening.

14-Oct-15
I noticed that this weekend also. I did not see any scrapes or rubs. Have been seeing several bucks on my cameras though.

14-Oct-15
I saw two buck nosing behind some does this past weekend

14-Oct-15
I've found about a dozen scrapes so far. Heard grunting the first evening (earliest I've ever noticed that). The buck i killed last evening grunted as he approached another, smaller buck.

Watched two bucks checking out a doe yesterday morning.

Love this time of year.

18-Oct-15
Not sure what is going on. Still not a single rub or scrape. Did see a spike and 3 point just following a Doe. But her glands were still white and it was just walking around. I am wondering since there is no longer baiting if the bucks have changed there pattern? There were a couple guys on adjoining lands that use to bait heavily.

18-Oct-15
Seen my first of the year this past Friday tucked back in the woods.

19-Oct-15
They are starting to get a little frisky

20-Oct-15

gobbler's embedded Photo
gobbler's embedded Photo
Sorry, image tool dosen't seem to work for the deer picture above ??

I'm starting to see several small scrapes like this

20-Oct-15

gobbler's embedded Photo
gobbler's embedded Photo
I fixed the frisky photo

21-Nov-15

Trinidad's embedded Photo
Trinidad's embedded Photo
Rubs and scrapes came in later than usual where I was in Fayette Co. I think this is the biggest scrape I've ever seen.

21-Nov-15
When I was hunting Mingo county last week I don't remember even seeing a Scrape or rub, when I got back to Monroe my farm was tore up with both and are increasing daily. I saw bucks rubbing bushes and making a new scrape both of the last 2 evenings on stand.

21-Nov-15
I think rut was either late this year or just slow due to warmer temps, but I have finally started seeing rut activity just the last few days.

Rubs, scrapes, bucks on the move and seeing Does with color changes to their tarsal glands.

21-Nov-15
Last evening I had a main frame 8 under neath me chasing does for 1.5 hrs. I guess the was actually a 10. He was right underneath me for a while, he had about 3 inch brows and bilateral little 1 inch points below the brows. He was tempting, about 120, but I know there are better ones around. He never smelled me(thanks ozonics, I haven't been picked up at all this year even with wind blowing straight from me to deer. But I could smell him, he was smelling like pure rut!!

I love that smell. It ranks # 2 on my list of favorite smells LOL

• Sitka Gear