NBK 10-Nov-15
horseapple 10-Nov-15
NBK 10-Nov-15
NBK 10-Nov-15
OkieJ 10-Nov-15
MichaelArnette 15-Mar-16
OkieJ 16-Mar-16
13-Oct-15
Anyone heard any news from this years MCAAP 1st weekend hunt. The website has not been updated since last year and I was just wondering how things are going up there.

09-Nov-15
Okay guys, i know this past weekend had to be a good one to see or harvest a nice deer from the ammunition base, lets hear some stories.

10-Nov-15
Saw lots of deer there this past weekend. They are just starting to run around. The little ones were trying to chase, but some of the bigger ones were out cruising and moving some too. 2 guys in my group missed 3 different P&Y bucks. I saw 3 really nice bucks from my stand, they just didn't make it within range. Me and another in our group got a doe and our "quality pass" for next year. I think the overall harvest total was around 40 deer, I didn't check it the last day before leaving. 3-4 P&Y bucks were checked in, and a beautiful 164" buck was checked in Sunday as we were packing up. It was a great weekend with a lot of deer movement. This coming weekend should be great if the weather cooperates.

10-Nov-15
I just seen where theyve updated the mcaap website.

10-Nov-15
Awesome, Thanks! I hadn't checked.

10-Nov-15
Horseapple, I just went to the mcaap website and it is still 2014 results.

10-Nov-15
I was there this weekend and saw a few bucks.it was a good time.

They said they had a tree stand accident and had to air lift a hunter. Hope he is doing well.

15-Mar-16
Did anyone do any good? I talked with a few guys who drew and they didn't have any luck at all...I'm planning on putting in anyway

16-Mar-16
There were some nice bucks taken while I was there. I had some close encounters but never got the shot.

• Sitka Gear