cottonwood 20-Oct-15
MMelot 20-Oct-15
cottonwood 21-Oct-15
cottonwood 21-Oct-15
Dphelps 21-Oct-15
MMelot 21-Oct-15
Towhead 23-Oct-15
19-Oct-15
Just wondering if anyone has done any bow hunting out at Arbuckle. First year im getting into bow so any suggestions would be awesome. Thanks, Mitch USAF

20-Oct-15
have you checked out sandy Sanders? It's a big area and it's open during the rut and it's a pretty easy area to hunt. last year was awful due to the drought but this year should be really good and it may not be busy the last year had low numbers. one of my buddies gets a nice one out there almost every year

20-Oct-15

MMelot's embedded Photo
MMelot's embedded Photo
Where is sandy sanders? I haven't hunted out there before. im gonna attach a pic of where I'm thinking. It's north of the north west fork of the lake.

21-Oct-15
Purple looks real good!

21-Oct-15
...Sandy Sanders is about 2 hours SW of OKC. You can find info and directions on the wildlife dept. Website

21-Oct-15
The picture above is of the Guy sandy area at Chickasaw.

21-Oct-15
Close to Guy sandy Dphelps, its a little north of Guy. It is the Eagle Bay ramp/road.

Cottonwood, the purple may be my spot of choice. both are in the rifle area and given that its opening weekend of muzzy I may move further south towards the bow only area. Sandy is massive!! I may have to take some time and go check it out. really wish I could find somewhere closer to okc to go though. Just had my first child so im just going to be doing one day hunts and don't want to send all my time driving.

23-Oct-15
I used to hunt that exact area about 10 years ago. There was some producing oaks along the fence line above a wet weather creek that held a lot of deer. That's where I would hunt if I ever went back. Good luck.

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

• Sitka Gear