Gonzo 25-Oct-15
RC 25-Oct-15
Phil Magistro 25-Oct-15
Lycoming County 25-Oct-15
Phil Magistro 25-Oct-15
Rut Nut 26-Oct-15
RC 26-Oct-15
24-Oct-15
The deer activity here in Lycoming County has really slowed, both in the stand and spotlighting at night. My prediction is October 29th will be the day that starts the time you want to be in your stand.

24-Oct-15
The light switch got turned off in 5B also. Huge differance from a week ago.

24-Oct-15
Other than the buck the corn picker kicked out yesterday, I haven't seen a deer in 2 days. I was seeing 2 to 6 deer e erytime out up until this week. Thinking I might be better off staying in out of the wind tonight and maybe get rid of this cough.

24-Oct-15
Other than the buck the corn picker kicked out yesterday, I haven't seen a deer in 2 days. I was seeing 2 to 6 deer e erytime out up until this week. Thinking I might be better off staying in out of the wind tonight and maybe get rid of this cough.

24-Oct-15
shot a doe after ten minutes on stand opening day,other than a few small fawns and one small eight point haven't been in bow range since. I knew I would pay for early luck. hunting hard will make the next one that much sweeter

24-Oct-15
May be because of the moon phase.

24-Oct-15
Its because im on vacation

24-Oct-15
Observations by hunting and trail camera photos tell me that when we had the cold front at the end of last week into Tuesday morning the deer where moving, since then it's been unseasonably warm and they are not moving, most daytime deer movement is related to weather then pressure IMO When the next cold front hits at the beginning of the week hold onto your bow!

Mike

25-Oct-15
Treerat if you were hoping for a cold snap to get the deer moving it doesn't look like its going to happen, accuweather is showing a pretty steady weather pattern right through the end of the season. In my area it's been several years since we have had a hard rut, recently it's been a trickle type rut where I see a buck locked down on a doe only to see the same buck spotlighting a few days later bedded in a field by himself. I am hoping this year is better

25-Oct-15
I haven't even seen a scrape here in the SW. For some reason it's always slow to get started here.

25-Oct-15
May be because there are no deer in your living room. You need to get into the woods to find scrapes. :)

Hope the shoulder is coming along OK.

25-Oct-15
Yes there is a deer in my living room, and an elk too:)

It's getting better...

25-Oct-15
Woods are tore up where I hunt in Washington County. Scrapes and rubs everywhere. Not seeing a lot of deer though. Should pick up considerably in the near future.

25-Oct-15
Few rubs,nothing big, few scrapes, but not usual sightings either. Acorn crop is really scattered too! Hope things pick up. experts were talking an early rut, but I haven't seen it.

Pat

25-Oct-15
YA THINK?:)

25-Oct-15
stick - I hunted about 10 miles north of the MD border on Friday and Saturday and had nearly the same experience. I did see one young buck on Saturday but I was in an area that is prime for whitetails. Talked with my friend that lives there and he's been seeing lots of deer spotting. I know many of them hang out on private land but it didn't seem too many were moving until just at dark.

25-Oct-15
Just came back from my 4 mile spotting route and saw a total of 7 doe, no buck. This is the same route that a week before the season started I spotted 37 doe and 13 buck.

25-Oct-15
Full moon.

26-Oct-15
Yeah, hunted all day Fri and did not see a tail. Got home at 9:30 and had one in my driveway(story of my life! ;-) Hunted Sat. PM and saw nothing. Almost hit a 6 pt on the way home. Didn't even see many around the house last week. Always see them walking thru the yard or back in the woods.

Did have my 3D buck attacked again. I'm gonna set up a trailcam and see if I can get the culprit on camera. I'm assuming it's the 12 pt the wife and kids have seen. He really hit it good this time- bent the pegs at 45 degrees that are cemented in ground.

26-Oct-15
Rut, maybe Phil is hitting it:) What's really nice here in 2b now, is that I can shoot bucks up till November 28th. How bout that for a PA Rut hunt come true. Like I said before, for some reason, the rutting ritual has always been late right here where I hunt.

• Sitka Gear