Hellrazor 27-Oct-15
Ben Farmer 27-Oct-15
Stekewood 27-Oct-15
Matt Tierney 27-Oct-15
PAbowhunter1064 27-Oct-15
JoeBow 27-Oct-15
Matt Tierney 27-Oct-15
25-Oct-15
Friday I slipped out of work early for a late afternoon hunt. Wants to check a new spot out I had been looking at on a map. It didn't pan out. When I got in there it was super thick and a lot steeper than I thought would be. Decided to head back over to where I normally hunt. This is all on state game lands. After wasting a hour checking that out and being soaked with sweat i headed to where i wanted to be. About a 100 yards from where i was going I heard something, looked up, and saw a beautiful 8 coming right at me. He stopped right behind a tree and I got ready forashot. Heard him walking but couldn't see him. He turned walked away from me with his head to the ground moving fast. Guessing he was trailing a doe. Got up to where i wanted to hunt n saw a doe feeding away from me. By now it was getting late and was soaked from sweat. Decided to throw my climber on the tree and i would head back before daylight. As im hooking the cables on the tree I hear a snort wheze. Didnt think much of it till I hear another one a little closer. I tried to hurry up n finish up but by then it had calmed down. Headed back for the truck and on the way down it got real interesting. I was coming down a old logging trail, making a lot of noise since the leaves were so crunchy. I hear something louder than me and look over to see a small 6 coming thru the man laurel I walked thru coming from the spot I wanted to check out. Thought he was gonna cross in front but stopped and turned around. Look over and see a nice 10 behind him. This is what made my night. That 6 put his head down and the 10 drops his. The 6 starts smashing his rack off the 10 it looked like the 10 was just sitting there letting him do it saying this is what ya have to do. Ive never seen anything like it and itwas a awesome eexperience watching it. Finally the 10 turns and walks up the hill 15 yards away from me. I get ready again and he stops with just his head in the opening. All around where I was is thick mtn laurel. Stands there for 5 mins antigens back around. I looked back down the hill and see the 6 with a 8 behind him now. The 10 was walking there way but behind all the brush so I couldn't see him. Well he grunted and turned left back in front of me. Well I thought it was him. I drew back and he stopped behind brush. I could see a left horn and 4 points up so when he took another step I let a arrow fly. Perfect double lung shot and I heard him crash 40 yards away. All those bucks stayed just below me so i stuck it out till dark. Anyways the 10 walked back up the hill by me and i was dumb struck as to what happened. Anyways once I found the buck I figured out why. Hes got 5 on the side I could see but theright side is funky. Vw must of gotshot or hit on his left side. His left hind 1/4 was a lot smaller than his right. The bottom one sticks down and out a little. The main beam runs out and starts to split on the end. Not a monster but a good story behind it and my first archery buck so im satisfied

25-Oct-15
Ill have to get on the computer to pics up. Cant get it Togo through on my phone

26-Oct-15
Congrats Matt

Mike

26-Oct-15
Congratulations Matt!!!!! Look frorward to seeing the pics.

26-Oct-15
Congrats Matt.

26-Oct-15
Awesome Matt!

26-Oct-15
Looking forward to the pictures.

26-Oct-15
Congrat's!!!!

26-Oct-15
Well bowsite wont let me login on the computer and it still wont let me do it from my phone. Still trying to get it to work...

27-Oct-15

Matt Tierney 's Link
 photo NCM_0322_zps1hlgjhbl.jpg

27-Oct-15
Nice...

27-Oct-15
 photo NCM_0328_zpsxfkic2d5.jpg

27-Oct-15
Great! I had my first one shoulder mounted, as it's memory means so much to me and my family.

27-Oct-15
Nice....congratulations

27-Oct-15
Nice job Matt! Congrats!

27-Oct-15
Nice!

27-Oct-15
Thanks guys

27-Oct-15
Congratulations on a fine (and 1st) buck, Matt!

27-Oct-15
congrats nice buck

27-Oct-15
I saved the head and am going to do a European mount of him. The story sounds a lot better in my head visualising everything that happened compared to reading it. Im just glad to get one under my belt with the bow. I like it a lot better than a old rifle.

• Sitka Gear