MoBowhunter 26-Oct-15
Don 27-Oct-15
Bill Obeid 27-Oct-15
Schmitty78 28-Oct-15
Keef 21-Nov-15
Deer Tick 21-Nov-15
hogthief 24-Nov-15
26-Oct-15
Has anyone else been finding dead deer in their areas? I found 2 on a 40 acre place over the weekend. Not sure of cause of death but I assume EHD.

27-Oct-15
I've heard some EHD deer have been found lately.

27-Oct-15
I spoke with a farmer in Clark Co. He thinks EHD is causing the thinnest herd in a very long time.

28-Oct-15
I haven't found any on my place, but MDC sent me a flyer that stated that 2012,2013, and 2015 had significant EHD breakouts. I know a guy in Clark county too and he said the same thing Bill.

21-Nov-15
I live in Clark Co and it is bad. 350 reported cases of EHD. If you figure this might be only 1/3 of the actual cases since a lot of the dead deer aren't found or reported, this is pretty significant. Wish that hunters would pass on does this rifle season but that won't happen.

21-Nov-15
I have a buddy who works for conservation and he has said EHD is on the rise again. But on my property I have seen nothing but healthy deer.

24-Nov-15
There will always be a certain percentage of deaths by EHD every year, some years and some areas are affected differently depending on many factors.

• Sitka Gear