Bob Hildenbrand 22-Nov-15
HARRY CARRY 22-Nov-15
Red Beastmaster 22-Nov-15
Bob Hildenbrand 13-Dec-15
02-Nov-15

HARRY  CARRY's embedded Photo
It's time.

Time to continue hunting, or target shooting. As you've always done.

And...it's time to keep the "Strictly Sticks Traditional Archers" first 3D of our Winter 2015-2016 schedule in mind, for Sunday, November 22, 2015. Just 3 weeks away.

As seen on the accompanying flyer, we'll be doing things pretty much the same way as always. But, not the courses! They never seem to be the same. And, that's good, we hope!

We know there are quite a few new Traditional Archers in this area, but we don't know if they are aware of our 3D events. If you, our regular attendees, know of folks looking to have some fun with their recurves, longbows, or selfbows, send them our way. And join them!

The weather? Who knows. With 70 degree days the first week of November, trying to guess what late November through March will be like just won't work. But, we do know that we will continue to present what we hope is a fun and challenging course, no matter what the skies bring. (**Baring any weather emergencies declared by the State or East Huntingdon Township supervisors.)

"Sticks" is about the simple pleasures of shooting our traditional gear. With our friends. Not much to it, really....

Would you be so kind as to keep us in mind Sunday, November 22? We'll keep the targets up for you, if that helps!!!!!!

And, AS ALWAYS, THANK YOU from the ENTIRE CREW of "Strictly Sticks Traditional Archers"!!

PS: PLEASE NOTE: We are NOW ANNOUNCING the dates for our 2-day 2016 shoot: it will be September 10-11, 2016. Please keep this in mind!

02-Nov-15

And here is the updated directions sheet. Note the actual address of the club; this is "per U.S.P.S." standards, and what most GPS units will follow. We hope!

02-Nov-15
Thanks HC and all the voices.

02-Nov-15
I rode through the desert on a horse with no name... :)

02-Nov-15
And, RC, it sure felt good.... Might you honor us with a stop-by? Chris hasn't shot for awhile!!

02-Nov-15
Looking forward to it.

05-Nov-15
Randy, I have one of what you requested!......

05-Nov-15
Midol? :)

14-Nov-15
Those McKenzies are starting to look pretty good, have they improved the taste yet?? Randy ignore that question!

14-Nov-15
I won't be there. Going bear hunting at Dennys camp up north. Don't you boys check the hunting seasons? Geeze oh man Randy Dandy...

15-Nov-15
Good luck at bear camp, RC. Sticks has had plenty of events on non-hunting dates, but, we rarely see you anymore. We miss you. But, schedules made will always conflict with something somewhere. We are simply trying to do our best with who, what, and where we have.....

15-Nov-15
:)

15-Nov-15
Sticks ALWAYS comes first!

I have my whole family trained to check the calendar before they schedule anything.

20-Nov-15
See younz Sunday.Beastie...we should be pulling in around 9-9:30

20-Nov-15
Chiefy and I are a go, but Mr Perfect is worried about the snow forcast.

Bedford County wuss.

20-Nov-15
Alverton currently has a foot and half of snow. And it's still piling up, as we speak. Probably gonna have about 5 feet by Saturday afternoon.

Since I've equipped my GT Mountain bike with studded snow tires made out of 125 grain field points, I'll be driving people around the course if they want.

Tell Mr. Perfect if he can top this, then he doesn't have to worry...

See yinz all Sunday. We've got the heaters out over the hillsides, melting the snow. I got a deal on some MiG jet engines to do the job....

22-Nov-15
Great shoot SS crew, really nice set up on that last double. Thanks to all! And nice seeing everyone. Happy Thanksgiving!

22-Nov-15
Great course today Randy. Thanks to everyone from Cindy and I.

22-Nov-15
I'm personally sending my own THANK YOU to Banjo, aka Scott Keller, for creating the course pathway on today's shoot! I really liked today's course!

We had 47 friends, both "old" and "new" join us today. From Houstontown PA through Leechburg all the way to Ohio, and all points in-between and north and south.

We'd say we were a bit lucky on the weather, too. Depending on which TV station you listened to last night, the possible scenarios could have made the shoot a bit "iffy" for some folks. But, with temps in the mid-high 30s, a few snow flurries, and a breeze, the course was more of a typical true life day for an Archery Hunter.

With the busy Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Hanukkah Seasons upon us, taking time to visit and shoot with Strictly Sticks means a lot to the Crew.

And we'll continue to do the best we can, to make these shoots WORTH your time.

So, until the next time, enjoy Thanksgiving with family and friends. And, before the turkey tryptophans kick in on Thursday, take those visiting family and friends outside, put a bow in their hands, and shoot a little.

Just call it practice for the December 20th shoot! See you then!

THANKS, EVERYONE!

Signed, The Crew

22-Nov-15
Bobby was there???????

A great time was had by all! It was good to see my "family" again.

I've said it before, but this time for a number of reasons............ I REALLY NEEDED THIS!

Thanks a million SS!

Next time Bob.

13-Dec-15
Next Sunday folks. See you there. Maybe we can get the ol' coot to come out!

• Sitka Gear