WVLineman 19-Nov-15
gobbler 19-Nov-15
pawpaw 20-Nov-15
gobbler 20-Nov-15
04-Nov-15

04-Nov-15

pawpaw's embedded Photo
pawpaw's embedded Photo
Just wondering what you guys think he would score. I can't decide if I would try to take him as a second buck or not if the opportunity should arise.

04-Nov-15
Sorry about 2 threads same deer. I didn't think first one went through. Is there a way to delete thread?

04-Nov-15
I would let him grow another year or two. He will be nice then. Shoot a spike this year. LOL. :)

05-Nov-15
Or consider a new and frightening approach, if you can't catch up with the ones on your hit list shoot a doe. I know to some this is a novel and scary approach but I've been doing it for a few years and am ok. I thought my kidney failure last year might have been related to not killing a buck on my farm the year before last but my Nephroligist did a lot of research and could find no other kidney failure cases related to not killing a buck. He said it could be the first case ever occurring in mankind but felt more likely it wasn't related.

05-Nov-15
LOL Gobbler. I have no problem shooting a doe. Looking for a big fat one now.

05-Nov-15
Gobbler - I will kill a doe when and if I wish. I have no problem shooting them. However, in the short time I have been on here I have noticed you don't like to answer questions that are asked and you try to give advice that was not asked.

Using this thread as an example. I ask what people think the buck may score. You reply I need to shoot a doe. Just because someone posts something does not mean you need to make replies. Especially if they are off topic. Now if I would have asked should I hunt this buck or take a doe then you can tell tell me you think I should shoot a doe.

I know he is a good deer but again that was not the question.

05-Nov-15
BTW, for the record I would shoot that deer. But I think you know that. I was just funning u.

05-Nov-15
124" What's the creature in the background about to catch the deer?

05-Nov-15
115----Jimmy Casto is better at scoring these picture bucks,

God bless ya

05-Nov-15
Beautiful buck. He lacks mass but makes up a lot because he's so even--no deductions. 132"

05-Nov-15
I know you have only been on here for a while but I was responding to Babysaph comment about spikes. We have a history of friendly bickering for the last 10 year.

I personally don't care what you shoot as long as its legal , in fact I don't care if you shoot anything at all.

If you don't like my posts you have no obligation to read them. If you don't want anybody talking about anything other than what you want to talk about or people responding to other people that post then label it as "positive with only constructive responses." That way everyone will agree with you and only have positive things to say about what you say, and the only person anybody responds to is you.

You can also start it out by saying please only answer my questions with the response's that I want, and if anybody says anything else to anybody else but me then I'll write a post telling them to quit telling me what to do. You can even specify at the beginning of the post " Gobbler, please do not respond to this post" and I won't , that should make it very easy for you.

I'm sure it will work well. I have an opinion on what that buck will score but will not post it for fear of offending you.

06-Nov-15
Guess on buck score 120, pawpaw Internet trolls are everywhere even on Bowsite, and some of those think they know everything.

06-Nov-15
You are more than welcome to post on threads that I start. If threads are given a topic shouldn't replies be about that topic? ... That is not "my " deer. I would not be offended if he was 100 or 135. Just wondering what other people thought. I was thinking low 130s.

06-Nov-15
Now, I'm a troll, LOL

I will admit I've been called a LOT of things but that is a new one Good job!!

Pawpaw, bowsite isn't like school where you go into math class and you talk about math, then you go into English class and only talk about English. It's a rolling forum. Look back over the last 5 yrs if u can. Yes, the topic or question usually gets answered but usually a lot of fun battering and sometimes not so fun battering. Goes on.

Most topics don't start with 1 question and only that question is answered. This is not "my" rule or anything. It's been this way ever since I started posting 8-10 yrs ago, and was like that for several yrs before when I was a "lurker" and didn't post.

If u don't like this you can always take it up with Pat Lefemme (bowsite owner) and see if he will change the whole system to conform to your wishes.

06-Nov-15
I addressed my issue with you. No need for me to go tell the teacher. I have no issue with bowsite.

06-Nov-15
Hint taken. I will play by your rules from now on.

19-Nov-15
Oh no. I'm a lurker. Didn't know there was a name for it. Thanks for clearing that up for me gobbler.

19-Nov-15
LOL

20-Nov-15
He was 117. Field dress 139 lbs.

20-Nov-15
Nice!

• Sitka Gear