deerman406 08-Nov-15
pogo 09-Nov-15
IAFF Deer Nut 09-Nov-15
pogo 09-Nov-15
scentman 09-Nov-15
IAFF Deer Nut 09-Nov-15
CurveBow 09-Nov-15
07-Nov-15
Buck's have abandoned scrapes and are with does... The lesser bucks are coming and just sniffing around the scrape area.

08-Nov-15
Nope, they may be chasing but not locked down. I am not in NY but am in contact with many of my buds and they say they are chasing and some breeding going on but most say at least the end of the week before lock down. Shawn

09-Nov-15
Not at all on lock down. I've seen 4 shooters this morning. They are seeking and chasing.

09-Nov-15
It has been a slow bow season so far for me and my gang also in western New York. We have hunted every weekend and some week days and we are not seeing a lot of deer movement. The most has been one a day and no shooters. Hope it picks up for us soon.

09-Nov-15
I'm in western New York near Rochester and the woods have exploded with buck movement this morning. I'm still in the tree waiting to see my tenth buck. Check out my three later today for complete update.

09-Nov-15
I have to admit, around 9 this morning a lot of buck moving. Been out a lot and scrapes were not being hit, noticed bucks hanging with does in swales... Oh well I'm after doe meat until shotgun opens in 9h. Good hunting all!

09-Nov-15
I am in the Rochester region also hunting the 8 zones. I knew this morning with the nice frost on the ground it would be a good day to be out. Its a daddy day while the wife is working, oh well we will get um soon enough! Good luck gents

09-Nov-15
I hunt central NY in Madison County. Very slow deer movement overall. Big buck pictures on trail cameras are only during the night. The 3 of us , hunting different areas of the property we have access to have not seen any of the big 4 bucks. I hunted all day Friday, 1/2 day Saturday and all day Sunday. Saw 4 bucks walking to stand one morning, all small ones like spikes or crotches and had a small 8 come to a blind grunt yesterday.

The wind sucked all weekend and temps were warm for this time of year. Yesterday's morning temperature was the coolest of the 3 days, but did not yield any increase in sightings or any rut type activity at all.

This morning was hard frost and temps at home, Herkimer County, was at 24. Would have been a better morning than the previous 3 that I could hunt. Back at it Wednesday through Saturday.

>>>>-------->

• Sitka Gear