Bowonly 17-Nov-15
tonyo6302 18-Nov-15
brwndg 19-Nov-15
Matt_B 19-Nov-15
kk13 20-Nov-15
Fuzzy 20-Nov-15
Mike D 21-Nov-15
09-Nov-15
I've not seen any chasing yet in Tazewell Co . How about y'all ?

09-Nov-15
It's happening in Fauquier.

09-Nov-15
Chasing like crazy over the weekend

09-Nov-15
Pulaski Co, I've seen a few bucks staying close to does but not chasing or pushing them as of yet. Had a small 6pt cruising by himself on Friday.... I let him walk.

09-Nov-15
I had a forkhorn on Saturday grunting with every step. He walked in to 4 yards and stood there broadside for about 8 minutes grunting. But I let him walk.

09-Nov-15
Full-blown chase phase in Fairfax!

09-Nov-15
I've seen scrapes and rubs, but no bucks chasing anything. The deer in my area are so scared I believe they skip mating. :)

09-Nov-15
What MikeD said, full blown chase mode in ffx county. I've also seen two mature bucks locked on with does.

10-Nov-15
chasing and maybe leaving scrapes,seen a few not being worked.anybody familiar with trees being sprayed to stop rubbing.does it effect the herd in the area?

10-Nov-15
It's time. Yesterday morning, had just dropped the cable and drove twenty yards into my lease and there stood the biggest typical 10 I have ever seen on the hoof. Of course, it was before shooting light and he just stood there in the headlights. Had to have had a doe with him for him to stay there like that. Today, jumped a doe followed by a trophy eight.

17-Nov-15
So, I'm guessing we're on lockdown right now. Last 2 days! Anybody else seeing this?

17-Nov-15
Yeah seems like it, saw a good buck tonight long distance in cut corn eating and kind of seeking. Called him but bad response, there are way bigger bucks in this area so he was probably scared. LOL. Definately slowed down from 4 or 5 days ago. This is when the big boys are vulnerable though, looking for that next doe!! Don't give up fellas.

18-Nov-15
S.C.

Saw bucks chasing on the work site this evening. I think lockdown is over in Stafford County.

19-Nov-15
Every good buck I saw last week, at least six, was locked on a doe. Hoping that this weekend is the breakout! Weather looks excellent for some great action.

19-Nov-15
Saw a nice 8ptr chasing a doe last week(11/11) in Spotsy. Couldn't get a shot off (heart breaking story) nor have I had a chance to get back out since. Thankfully I'm off tomorrow and will be out all weekend. Good luck guys!

20-Nov-15
Saw a nice buck following a doe this morning. Hit the grunt and it did not faze him.the doe was trying to come into the woods from the field but he pushed her back into a thicket in the field. Felt great to see some rut action and to be in the woods.

20-Nov-15
scrapes are abandoned in my area. assume they're still chasing but haven't seen it

21-Nov-15
Decent bucks are again cruising, scrapes and rubs freshly hit!

• Sitka Gear