DaleHajas 11-Nov-15
HARRY CARRY 23-Nov-15
Rut Nut 23-Nov-15
kodiaktd 24-Nov-15
Bourbonator 25-Nov-15
10-Nov-15

HARRY  CARRY's embedded Photo
HARRY  CARRY's embedded Photo
Mike Adams, of "Strictly Sticks Traditional Archers", died this afternoon, November 10, 2015, after dealing with Leukemia. Mike had turned 64 on November 7.

Sue Wright, Mike's wife, wanted his fellow Archer friends to know that there will not be any Viewing or Funeral Service, but that in the near future, she and Mike's family would like to have a Remembrance Gathering to celebrate his life.

Until around 2 years ago, Mike was active with the "Sticks" group. His illness, though, did not allow him to participate as he wanted. However, he always asked how his friends were doing.

Thank you, Mike, for being our Fellow Archer and our Friend. You will be missed....

10-Nov-15
Mike's family will be remembered in our prayers.

10-Nov-15
Very sad. My sympathies to his family.

10-Nov-15
I really liked Mike. God Bless his sole.

11-Nov-15
Sad news. My condolences to Mikes friends and family. I wish Mike a safe journey.

11-Nov-15
Condolences to Mike's family. Shick

11-Nov-15
Sad news, prayers for Sue and all involved from the Fricks. RIP Mike.

11-Nov-15
Always was smilin'...... Prayers up

23-Nov-15
Sue Wright-Adams (Mike Adams' wife) and Mike's sister Cindy and brother Gary would like to invite those who knew Mike to "Come Celebrate the Life of Mike Adams" on Sunday, December 13, 2015.

The gathering will be at the East Huntingdon Sportsmens Association clubhouse, 286 Sportsmens Road, Alverton, PA, starting at 2 PM that afternoon.

Sue asked that if anyone has any photographs from Archery or Trap or other events that show Mike with his friends, if she would be able to borrow them for a display at this gathering. ((Just send me (Randy Davis/HARRY CARRY) a private message with any details, and I will forward everything.))

Also, at the gathering, if anyone wishes to share remembrances or stories that involved Mike, they are most welcome to do so...

This will be an informal gathering of friends, and all who knew Mike are invited. This event is not an RSVP type of event, but with Mike being well-known from his Wilkinsburg Hardware and Bortz Hardware (Greensburg) years, plus all of his years with the various sporting activities in and around this region, the Family really does not know how many folks may be attending!

Since the notice of Mike's passing was only in the newspaper for one day (Tribune-Review and Post-Gazette, Sunday, November 15th editions) Sue is aware that his obituary might have been missed by folks. That was not intentional, but the one-day-only listing was a decision pre-made by Mike...

A notice of this "Celebration gathering" will appear in both the Trib and PG shortly before December 13.

If anyone has any questions or needs more information, I can relay them to Sue and Cindy and Gary.

Thank You...From Sue Wright-Adams, Cindy Adams Kohlmeyer, and Gary Adams

23-Nov-15
Prayers to the family and friends. That sounds like it will be a great celebration of life with his family and friends!

24-Nov-15
Sorry to hear about Mike. I didn't know him personally but I've shot 3D at East Huntington Sportsmen's many many times. His family has my sympathy and prayers.

25-Nov-15
Prayers to the family.

• Sitka Gear