T Mac 27-Sep-16
Teeton 27-Sep-16
TSI 27-Sep-16
TSI 27-Sep-16
Teeton 27-Sep-16
Teeton 27-Sep-16
TSI 27-Sep-16
10-Nov-15
From time to time I come to the New Brunswick site to see what's up with the neighbor to my north. You guys haven posted anything in almost 2 months. So has hunting been banned?? I used to read/follow my old friend Tombows posts and have not read anything from him in a long time.

Hello anyone there??? Ed

13-Nov-15
No news is good news up here!Tom likely busier than a one arm paper hanger..think hes got 20 kids.lol

16-Nov-15
OK I got a post.. yah! Tom sure dose have a big family and I guess that's why he doesn't have much time to post.

19-Dec-15
that was a name from the past and he was always good for some solid information

21-Sep-16
Ok I had to rename cause I lost all my old info, e-mail and computer, lol I don't get on much of any site lately but wanted to track Ed down again so here I am :)

21-Sep-16
not sure why I'm under watch?no disrespect intended.Just figured Tom was very buisy guy.Tom is a neighbour and our kids travel together to school on the bus no disrespect intended.

22-Sep-16
Hey Dave!

Don't know why they someone took offense to that as it is all true, lol

Only up to 10 kids so far though, hope the season is going well for you.

22-Sep-16
Been good Tom take care.Hope you get the big buck you've been watching.

22-Sep-16
Any pics of color phase bears in New Brunswick?

22-Sep-16
Lots

23-Sep-16
Care to share?

23-Sep-16
Lol

23-Sep-16
Thanks?!?

23-Sep-16
tmac you need a licensed guide to hunt in nb perhaps you can contact one to get photos.theres a list of current elidgable licensed guides with DNR.Your outfitter must have licensed guides who could assist, you were just in nb call the guy that was hired to guide you!

23-Sep-16
I have never seen a color phase in NB. Just curious to see pics of the color phase you said you have in your area.

23-Sep-16
We have posted several over the yrs look backer tsi threads there's some from June posted

23-Sep-16

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo

25-Sep-16
The black truck bed looks rust colored like the bear....you sure the film is not overexposed? I have not heard from other hunters that they have ever killed a color phase bear in NB but interesting none the least.

25-Sep-16
You must have rocks in your head tmac there's Colorado phase shot all over nb every yr.Why not just call us liars out right.your only here to cause trouble.In 2012 who was your licensed guide when you killed a bear in nb just curious?

25-Sep-16
You must have rocks in your head tmac there's Colorado phase shot all over nb every yr.Why not just call us liars out right.your only here to cause trouble.In 2012 who was your licensed guide when you killed a bear in nb just curious?

25-Sep-16

T Mac's embedded Photo
T Mac's embedded Photo
Just returned a couple weeks ago from NB. I went with Trophy Hunter Guiding and Outfitting and Lloyd runs an incredible camp you won't be disappointed!

25-Sep-16

T Mac's embedded Photo
T Mac's embedded Photo

25-Sep-16
Looks like an advertisement by a non sponsor?The last few reviews sure appeared to be very disappointed!

27-Sep-16
No rocks here Dave sorry. I just find it odd, that other then the one over exposed pic you have, that there are no color phase pics on your website? Hmm somethings fishy!

27-Sep-16

27-Sep-16
I love the childish personal attacks. So no other pics of cool color phase bears?

27-Sep-16
Guys this is my thread,"teeton's". I respectfully ask if you would start you own thread. Thank you Ed R

Tom, with cell phones I don't have a land line anymore. I'm sending you a pm with my new number. Glad all is well with you and ur family. Pm sent. Ed

27-Sep-16
Tmac we are a licensed reputable longstanding business and have employees and families we hold first and foremost we make no attacks on anyone just deffence of false allegations by persons of questionable character and legality!The only thing fishy is your continued abuse of bow site and marketing of a failing business you yourself admit were involved with in a period in which there was illegal activity going on.Tom I would consider the possible implications to traveling to another country should there be a filed complaint?

27-Sep-16
Teton you can delete both posters threads and I would be fine with it

27-Sep-16
First, My Tom is not the same guy that's going back and forth above with Tsi. He's a different Tom.

Second Tsi can you read my above post?

Ed

27-Sep-16
Sorry Tsi New Brunswick has no thread owns tool or I would of.

Ed

27-Sep-16
Yes Teeton I can read.You are the thread owner so you should be able to delete the posts.

• Sitka Gear