BowhunterVA33 20-Nov-15
Duncan 20-Nov-15
notme 20-Nov-15
steve 20-Nov-15
steve 20-Nov-15
bigbuckbob 20-Nov-15
Heartshot 20-Nov-15
18-Nov-15
Got in my tree at 5:30 today, Wednesday and planned on hunting all day for the first time this season. I've had other family commitments so I thought taking a day off would give me the whole day in the woods.

At 5:31am my phone vibrates and it's my daughter saying my grandson was sick all night and she wants to know if I can watch him. So, I got down from the tree, lugged all my gear back to the truck and went from the NW corner to Rocky Hill to take care of him. Then I lost my cell phone when I left it on the back of my truck and drove away :((

It's all good though. I'm getting to spend the day with my best friend, playing Wii and listening to him read. He's feeling better now and that's all that matters,....deer can wait.

18-Nov-15
BBB, you should have lost your phone before you went hunting. Wrong sequence of events. Different outcome for each sequence.

Deer can wait indeed. Enjoy your family time.

20-Nov-15
Good on ya BBB. Been a year similar year for me. The deer will wait.. little ones grow up fast. Maybe you'll take him hunting one day.

20-Nov-15
Is that why your not returning my Text messages? I'm looking forward to grand kids, but not for many more years . - Duncan

20-Nov-15
It can't be that hard to loose a papyrus reed tablet ,can it?? You did what grandpas are suppose to do,enjoy it..

20-Nov-15
you had more fun than hunting !!

20-Nov-15

steve's embedded Photo
steve's embedded Photo
Here is my grandson helping me and uncle Dave butcher his deer fun stuff

20-Nov-15
Steve

love the picture!! My grandson will ALWAYS come ahead of any past time in my life or any possession I own. I'd love to get him into hunting. A couple of weeks ago I took him on a hike just to show him how to find animals and their tracks in the woods,....he loved it. Next will be to come along on a hunt.

My new phone should be here today, Saturday the latest. I don't miss it.

20-Nov-15
BBB when that time comes for me bud I'll be doing the same as u. Growing up my grand father was the one that was in the stand with me from the time I was 5 memories with him will last the rest of his life like they have for me and always will. Just know that ur not the only lucky one ur grandson is to

• Sitka Gear