Buck Watcher 19-Nov-15
FiveRs 19-Nov-15
thesquid 19-Nov-15
ACU bowhunter 19-Nov-15
TheLama 19-Nov-15
Naz 19-Nov-15
Tack Driver 20-Nov-15
19-Nov-15
Heavy rain all week has raised water levels. My #1 spot has seen the swamp water go up about 6 inches. The 2 ft creek we have to cross is now 8 foot wide. Lots of standing water. Lincoln county.

19-Nov-15
Heavy rain all week has raised water levels. My #1 spot has seen the swamp water go up about 6 inches. The 2 ft creek we have to cross is now 8 foot wide. Lots of standing water. Lincoln county.

19-Nov-15
The bottoms of the Willow River where my buddy and I have a lease was flooded last weekend, I haven't seen how it looks after the rains this week. I can't imagine it's gone down. It may be a good thing, some of the escape routes are cut off or under water.

19-Nov-15
I think I will have to abandon my normal gun stand in the swamp and go the ridge.

19-Nov-15
My land is mostly Dunn Cty swamp land that is perfect deer sanctuary. Not now. It is more like a lake. We normally just hunt the hardwoods around the swamp and catch them coming and going. Se huge deer numbers normally. But with all the water, few to none will be coming.... ;-(

19-Nov-15
Oneida County........my lake is low.

19-Nov-15
"....6 feet high and risin'..."

19-Nov-15
Hip boots here.

19-Nov-15
Had muskrats swimming down what were atv trails a couple weeks ago. Sure will be crunchy.

19-Nov-15
Iron cty is full as far as the marshes go. In Sept they were easy to walk now you need hip boots in some spots. With all the wet from this week even worse I am sure.

19-Nov-15

Naz 's embedded Photo
Naz 's embedded Photo
Puddles will freeze this weekend but that's about it. 40s again next week. Big bucks don't mind hiding out in swamps, esp. once they know the orange invasion is on. Six years ago, some friends and a second weekend dandy.

20-Nov-15
A lot of buck cover. Will be wet. This year

• Sitka Gear