Dave G. 30-Nov-15
Stekewood 30-Nov-15
Phil Magistro 30-Nov-15
DaleHajas 30-Nov-15
Dave G. 01-Dec-15
Bull Elk 01-Dec-15
Metikki 01-Dec-15
21-Nov-15
Tying flies, sighting in rifles or BOWHUNTING?

I'm getting ready to hit the woods with my bow in Ohio. I heard last night it is youth gun day here and the farmer next door is taking his grandkids hunting. Maybe the big one will take refuge in our woodlot.

21-Nov-15
I'm heading out in 2B now. Good luck!

21-Nov-15
Good luck guys. I'll be on lockdown in the studio for bear season.

21-Nov-15

Dennis Razza's embedded Photo
Dennis Razza's embedded Photo
Was hunting with a freind and his daughter in ohio last week and she shot this on the first morning. We were all very excited!

21-Nov-15
That's awesome Dennis! Congratulations to the young hunter!

21-Nov-15
Hunted 5C this morning. Beautiful morning but no deer.

21-Nov-15
Just got set up in 2b, walking in I jumped 8 deer, one unidentifiable, a spike bedded with a doe, then a little 8 with a doe and then 2 shooters with amother doe. They didn't wind my but I'm afraid to say they definitely saw me sneaking along a field edge. Got to my stand and someone took my camera but left my climber? People! Wind is good, hoping some of those deer circle back to their bed but not holding out much hope of seeing them tonight. Forgot to mention all those deer were within 50 yards of each other. No fawns either.

21-Nov-15

HerdManager's MOBILE embedded Photo
HerdManager's MOBILE embedded Photo

Not my biggest, but it was a great hunt.

Warrendale, PA.

21-Nov-15
Congrats Herd, Been in Warrendale often. Have family between there and Baden. Had good turtle soup there a few times.

Week 7? Spent productively in my garage. It'll pay off for hunting in the end. Big picture... or closure... or whatever... ;^)

21-Nov-15
we took out about a half dozen this morning pushing them around a little

I had guys in my 2 best stands both of them saw a dandy 8. neither could get a shot. both passed on big does holding out for the 8

20+ long g2 s

Bill v

21-Nov-15
Wow! Congrats to your friends daughter Dennis. Beautiful buck!!

Congrats herd!

One doe being pushed around by a little spike buck today. Might make it out once or twice more before the gun season.

22-Nov-15
Wow Dennis, great pic of the young lady and her buck.

Congrats Herd, and good luck to all that are still at it!

23-Nov-15
No deer yesterday.

23-Nov-15
No deer this morning for me.

23-Nov-15
Was out in 5C Sat and climbed up my tree and got setup in the dark, on the next property over I see Duck hunters getting setup making all kinds of racket and noise, coughing, talking, dogs running all over the place. They setup on a small pond not 80yds away, I flashed my light at them the whole time and had on blaze orange, first light they start calling and boom boom boom and I have pellets peppering the tree I'm in and the tree next to me, I yell at them Hey Hunter over here but I know they saw me, yet they continue to shoot in my direction, I had to cover my head thinking I'm gonna get shot. My hunt ended before it started and I was out of my tree before 6:30, I gave them a piece of my mind to say the least but did not approach them as I did not trust them since they could care less about me being in their line of fire. Needless to say I have permission to hunt that property as well from their Club's President who I know personally and I work with his daughter who is a RN, I told them to expect a call from him in the near future as I left. Is there anything else I can do with this situation??? I was seeing Red all day on saturday!

23-Nov-15
Still getting big boys on film in the dark 5D. Passed on a small 5 ptr & small one rack 8 on 11-21.5000+Pics on this farm not one mature buck on film in shooting daylight since Sept.?? All mature bucks seen between 8pm and 4am. down to the wire.

23-Nov-15
WOW! Great buck and great picture Dennis! Tell the young lady WAY TO GO! :)

Meatus- I would have immediately called the game commission and waited for them to get there. If there was evidence they shot that close to you, there is a good chance they would have been cited!

25-Nov-15
Congrats Herd. Nice looking buck!

26-Nov-15
Going through withdraw. After 2 months of watching the weather, on what seemed like an hourly basis, I am now on Holiday mode.

28-Nov-15

Phil Magistro's embedded Photo
Phil Magistro's embedded Photo
Pretty morning in the woods here near Kutztown.

28-Nov-15
Great hunt this evening with lots of rutting activity and a nice big doe hanging in the cooler. Grilled deer heart tomorrow, a couple more back straps for Christmas dinner and a bunch of meat for winter stews and smoking. Nice way to close out the archery season in 5D.

30-Nov-15
Beautiful bow Phil. Just a comment, but I'm willing to bet that your arrows would fly a bit better if you rotated them 180. :^)

30-Nov-15
I've always had better flight from my recurves with the cock feather in like Phil has it.

30-Nov-15
Actually Dave, like Steve mentioned, they fly just great with the cock feather in. When an arrow is released and goes through paradox the cock feather easily clears the side of the riser. With the cock feather out the feather that is at 4 o'clock (looking at the arrow from the nock end) passes very close to the edge of the shelf and sometimes nicks my index finger of my bow hand. With the cock feather in the feather that is now at 7 o'clock passes my index finger without hitting it.

Jack Howard got me shooting this way. He was a proponent of cock feather in because of his tests using high-speed photography.

30-Nov-15
So there smartee-pants......:)

01-Dec-15
Geeeze, I can't even get a cock feather in, cock feather out squabble started. :^)

Guys must be tired from huntin'. :^)

I figgered RC would at least chime in here, but he must still be up at Denny's huntin' bare. LOL!!!

01-Dec-15
Phil, Jack Howard did have some different ideas,got me started on cf set toward the bow. My only bad experience with the Gamemaster Jet, was breaking the tip after slamming a car door on it.

01-Dec-15
How'd you get away with typing a dirty word?:)

• Sitka Gear