Heartshot 22-Nov-15
BOBHUNT71 22-Nov-15
SmoothieJonez 22-Nov-15
notme 22-Nov-15
air leak 22-Nov-15
longbeard 24-Nov-15
Gene 24-Nov-15
21-Nov-15
After getting a buck on Thursday with the shotgun it was already a good week, but I still had a couple of either sex archery tags left. So I went out to a small piece of private land that my good friend Tom and I share. We haven't seen any deer from this stand this year but the wind was perfect and we had couple smaller bucks on trail cam in Oct. I was setup 30 min before Legal light and Just at legal light I had 5 coyotes come through; I tried to put an arrow through one but was spotted and they ran off. At 6:30am I saw a deer working along the ridge above me about 175 yards away. I waited till it stopped and gave out a couple of calls, the deer lifted his head and I saw it was a buck. I called a second time and he headed my way. He came right into about 20 yards, I gave out a bleat and he stopped right in front of the trail cam. and I shot hitting a little higher than I like and he dropped in his tracks. (not so familiar with the new crossbow have it sighted in dead on at 30yards so it is a little high at 20)

He looks to be a nice 3 year old with a messed up left side, probably injured in velvet.

A great week of hunting and it has made my season, it has been the toughest hunting that I can remember, but the last couple of days made up for it!

This is the first buck I have taken with the crossbow,but still prefer the compound. Used Wasp Z-Force broadheads and Barnett Wildcat c6 Crossbow

21-Nov-15

Zack's embedded Photo
Zack's embedded Photo

21-Nov-15

Zack's embedded Photo
Zack's embedded Photo

21-Nov-15

Zack's embedded Photo
Zack's embedded Photo

21-Nov-15

Zack's embedded Photo
Zack's embedded Photo

21-Nov-15
Nice congrats

21-Nov-15
Zack

that is a very nice buck! Definitely a fighter. I agree with your 3 year old estimate, maybe even a 4, but who cares, he's nice.

Now that's a good Thanksgiving!

21-Nov-15
Very nice

21-Nov-15
It's been a great week for you Isaac! Congrats again Buddy!

22-Nov-15
Nice and congrats!!

22-Nov-15
I said it before and will say it again: Zack, you are one of the most successful hunters I've ever seen on bowsite. Congratulations to you! And have a happy Thanksgiving!

22-Nov-15
Great job Zack way to go!

22-Nov-15
Nice buck Zack. Congrats

22-Nov-15
Congrats nice !

22-Nov-15
Way to go congrats zack nice buck definately a fighter

22-Nov-15
Congratulations, nice buck

22-Nov-15
Nice one! Congrats