whaler 22-Nov-15
Tall 1 22-Nov-15
Bloodtrail 22-Nov-15
Elk96 22-Nov-15
Elk96 22-Nov-15
22-Nov-15

Elk96's embedded Photo
Elk96's embedded Photo
Well it happened again , went to my tree stand that I was planning on hunting today , figured I'd pull my camera and see what's been happening, talk about rubbing salt in the wound ! See stand in the background ?

22-Nov-15

Elk96's embedded Photo
Elk96's embedded Photo
Yep !

22-Nov-15
Well that stinks. Think that buck would have spooked because of you walking in to the area? Im doubting it given the timestamps.

either way, looks like he is moving fast. On the bright side, you can assume that he wouldn't have given you enough time for a shot.

tough to say.

22-Nov-15
You'll get him Ted!

22-Nov-15
Is that you on camera? If it is...you shouldn't have been checking it at that time....especially this time of year with buck movement being so prevalent. If it's not you, I would be really ticked off someone was walking around that time of day.

Please read that in a nice tone, as it wasn't meant to be mean....and hopefully it helped some people on here as well. :)

22-Nov-15
It was me and I didn't show my head for obvious reasons (see pt 1) it's not quite what it was . I bumped him on my way in.

22-Nov-15
It was me and I didn't show my head for obvious reasons (see pt 1) it's not quite what it was . I bumped him on my way in.

• Sitka Gear