TFletcher 23-Nov-15
Babysaph 23-Nov-15
gobbler 23-Nov-15
bowtech1 23-Nov-15
bowtech1 23-Nov-15
gobbler 23-Nov-15
Bennett2012 24-Nov-15
22-Nov-15
Everyone, whether it is bow hunters that pick up a rifle for a few days or the hard core bow hunters that use a bow during rifle season , be safe and aware of your surroundings this week. Make sure you have your blaze orange on. And good luck!! There are quite a few really nice bucks running around this year .

Not that I'm telling anyone what or what not to do because it's everybody's individual choice but if you shoot the 6 pt that comes by, you won't have a chance at the 10 that might come by later.

Good luck everyone and be safe!!

22-Nov-15
If i fill my ( gun ) tag can i fill my bow tags haven't filled any (bow) tags yet

22-Nov-15
It would be nice to think if you pass that 6 point it might become a 10. But where I live it just don't happen. Just like today,the biggest buck I have been hunting gets killed with a gun. The day before gun season starts!

22-Nov-15
Did you turn the poacher in?

22-Nov-15
Yes we did. They said an officer might possibly call back tomorrow. Don't think they really care

22-Nov-15
Same exact thing happened here today to a friend of mine that's been chasing an 8 all bow season on a piece of property I have and the jack leg on the neighboring property decided to open rifle season around noon and has the nerve to just hung it up with his tractor for the world to see so I called the district office made a online report and send a text message to local warden will just wait and see what happens next

22-Nov-15
Same deer. I'm the one who has been hunting that deer. I have hunted hard and this idiot shoots it before season

22-Nov-15
That's sad. Some things never change.

22-Nov-15
Oh yeah keep forgetting your name on here friend HAHAHA

22-Nov-15
It's all good man. Just thought I would remind you lol

22-Nov-15
I understand guys . I suspect if they said they will get to it they probably will. I know the 2 officers that I work with here have been running ragged the last 2-3 days . It might not hurt to remind them in a day or two if nothing happens . They are human after all , and when they are getting 2-3 calls an hour things can be forgotten.

22-Nov-15
Gobbled I hope so. I know they have their hands full this time of year. I don't mean any disrespect to the game wardens it just sucks that I have hunted hard and this idiot shoots the deer before season starts. If he would have waited until tomorrow I would go help him get the deer to his house if he needed me to. On another note be safe and good luck to all that will be hunting. I hope you all get the buck if a lifetime

23-Nov-15
Yeah don't mean no disrespect at all!!!! I know they are busy especially this time of year it's samething every year. I know they are on other calls and are spread out very thin trying to cover a lot of ground if ya ask me I think they do a real good job keeping up as good as they do and if they's a way I can make things easier on them I would/will and be glad to do so

23-Nov-15
So just to give an update I heard this morning the guy that killed this deer got a visit last night and a fine of $2800. I heard he got 4 or 5 tickets. Thank you game wardens maybe this will stop him

23-Nov-15
Yessir, that's what we need! Good for the officers who responded.

23-Nov-15
Great. I turned some this morning. 2 guys getting out of their truck heading to the woods before legal shooting time.

23-Nov-15
Stupid question, you can't walk into the woods before a certain time?

Your not going to shoot something an hour before first light anyways so why does it matter.. ?

Thanks

23-Nov-15
Can't hunt before 1/2 hour before sunrise or you are a poacher. Where I hunt the good ole boys hunt all night . They don't care that it is dark.

23-Nov-15
My poacher neighbors got busted tonite. The old man had killed 4 bucks. His son 3, and the grandson had an untagged buck and was still hunting.

I don't know how the officers happened to find out about it. Just lucky I guess.

23-Nov-15
So glad they are getting caught

23-Nov-15
So glad they are getting caught

23-Nov-15
99% of all arrests and convictions start with a public citizens complaint . The more that hunters and the public at large report the more often they get caught.

24-Nov-15
Heard they took his gun too bowtech

• Sitka Gear