bigbuckbob 23-Nov-15
Ro40c 23-Nov-15
Toonces 23-Nov-15
Gene 23-Nov-15
SixLomaz 23-Nov-15
yukon roz 24-Nov-15
Ultimate 24-Nov-15
22-Nov-15
So, i wanted to give some observations so far of my season. Yours may be drastically different or the same.

I saw good movement the week leading up to halloween. Lots of bucks on cam, chasing, but few scrapes and rubs.

The last couple days i have seen more scrapes and rubs but less chasing.

Yesterday I had a 4, 6 and 9 pter nearby my stand (only the 6 gave a shot). I also had a group of 7 does with yearlings. 1 of the does was definitely in estrus, peed on the glands in front of me, have it on video.

Anyway, I think this coming week is going to blow up around me. I can sense it. What are you guys seeing?

22-Nov-15
I'm seeing empty woods...with an occasional deer imitating squirrel.

22-Nov-15
A lot of fresh scrapes, but no deer seen.

22-Nov-15
I had the same cam activity week prior to Halloween. Yesterday I saw 2 young bucks leaving adult doe alone and checking out their fawns, was interesting observing!

22-Nov-15
Lots of activity first week november. Nothing recently

22-Nov-15
Nothing last two wks

22-Nov-15
Tons of scrapes, lots of scat, just a few doe and 1 buck out of range..

22-Nov-15
Boring year. Yaaawwwwwnnn. Hoping they finish eating all the nuts and get back into the fields. Too much food and too warm. They are just not moving. Not much for rubs or scrapes either. I did find one rub that was 3.5' long. Would like to see what made it.

22-Nov-15
Same here as far as the week before Halloween but not much after that. Saw some chasing but all small bucks. Did find some fresh scrapes today.

22-Nov-15
yikes, well I guess seeing deer is better than not at all. Im still predicting this week will be good. Not that I am an expert of deer or anything..

23-Nov-15
I had a lot of action in my area in October but that has fizzled off once November hit. Not sure where they moved on to. Both of my cameras have had next to little action on them for the past couple of weeks. Hope it picks back up soon.

23-Nov-15
slow slow slow for me as well. Haven't been able to watch hardly any deer walk by :(

23-Nov-15
Finally seeing some activity on my cams, but it's all overnight. Did see a nice 8 pointer one morning, but just that one day.

23-Nov-15
Strange,

I have actually seen pretty good action this November (I haven't seen any big bucks, but a lot more does than usual).

23-Nov-15
There was a big buck running a few does Saturday on one of the properties that I hunt. Also I saw evidence of a buck chasing a doe in my back yard on Sunday. Big tracks and smaller tracks digging the place up. Unfortunately I could not get out there on Sunday and that buck could be 2 miles away by now!

23-Nov-15
More action now after shooting hours. Not much during day. It is slow, slow, slow in all my spots where I would see 3-7 does every other day. Bucks are off radar for now.

24-Nov-15
Where I live and hunt the big bucks are out in day light .Sunday I saw a big buck off a road I stopped to snap a picture and when I opened the window up jumps a doe that was bedded 5 feet from the road the buck probly 3 years old with 8 pts. and an inside spread of 20" took off.Then Friday a friend saw the biggest buck of his life and missed it with a rifle at 50 yards Then on monday I shoot a nine pointer that dressed out at 195 lbs.They are really moving now!!I would post a picture but it was a rifle kill.Sunday afternoon I went out with my bow and my wife saw a big following a doe in my niebors field about 120 yards from my porch she saw antlers with out binoculars .GET OUT THERE NOW!! Good luck to all.

24-Nov-15
Buck activity crashed this weekend. Heading to Mass for the rest of the week.

• Sitka Gear