smokey 22-Nov-15
run n gun 24-Nov-15
CaptMike 24-Nov-15
Naz 24-Nov-15
run n gun 24-Nov-15
Crusader dad 26-Nov-15
run n gun 26-Nov-15
22-Nov-15
Lots to be thankful for. Healthy and very prosperous family. Great job and the whole family all tagged out on some great bucks for both the archery and gun deer season. Our year is done. Time to put on the butchers apron. Happy Thanksgiving to everybody.

22-Nov-15
My post on Facebook:

I arrived at my hunting spot to find no one else there yet. I quickly grabbed my gear, turned on the headlamp and walked into the forest. The moon had already set and the sky was full of bright stars. When I arrived at the big white pine for my hunt I turned off the light and darkness surrounded me, towering pine and fir almost blocked out the sky; soon the stars too were gone as clouds filled the sky. Time for thought and listening to the sounds of the Forest in the night. Owls call "Who cooks for you?" I think of calling back "Who wants to know?" smile emoticon It is not only the week of deer hunting but the week of Thanksgiving so time for a prayer thanking the Lord for all. What better place than in the cathedral God built.

24-Nov-15
Well said smokey. Good read. There is plenty to be thankful for.

24-Nov-15
I try to be thankful on a daily basis. Thanksgiving is a man-made holiday but probably very few among us who cannot use a reminder.

24-Nov-15
Great post Smokey. The blessings of faith, family and fun (and if hunting's not fun, why do it?)!

24-Nov-15
I think I need to serve venison instead of turkey. Im running out of places to put all this meat. Very thankful.

26-Nov-15
I'm thankful first and foremost to God for providing all the blessings in this great life I have. Thankful for my wife who for some reason still loves me. Even after all I do to piss her off. Thankful for two wonderful, responsible, and very respectful sons who for some reason have decided that I am their role model. I'm thankful for the fact that because I am their role model it reminds me to try and be the best man I can be. I'm thankful to have a young and relatively successful business that allows me time to golf and hunt and provides a comfortable life for my family. Last but not least, im thankful for a successful bowhunt this week! And btw, happy birthday to me! I made it another year.

26-Nov-15
Nice crusader dad. Well said. It was an awesome year.

• Sitka Gear