fnshtr 23-Nov-15
WBowhunt 23-Nov-15
Big-Otis-Jeff 25-Nov-15
gobbler 25-Nov-15
Big-Otis-Jeff 02-Dec-15
gobbler 02-Dec-15
Babysaph 06-Dec-15
22-Nov-15
Its now 8:36p and I have been trying to buy an extra buck tag, and an apprentice license.....And it wont let me...wont load or makes it half way and just stops.

I have tried on several computers and devices and even went to my parents to try thinking it was my internet....nope..same thing.

Buddy of mine I called and said he was having the same issues....guess the mad rush crashed the system?

IDK.....keep on trying I guess

22-Nov-15

22-Nov-15
It had charged my credit card 4 times now and not issued a tag or license yet...ugh

22-Nov-15
Everytime I pay an error code comes up....I looked at the order history on all and it shows nothing .....I think my CC has been charged 5 times now

22-Nov-15
its 10:17p.....still no luck,but my CC has been charged 6 times now....I quit...

If asked, I will show them all the charges on my CC..

23-Nov-15
LOL---430a, CC still charged and still nothing

23-Nov-15

23-Nov-15
I had the same problem trying to purchase a stamp for my wife the night before archery season. We never did get it to go through. Gobblers right, I probably should have taken care of it a little sooner. Live and learn.

23-Nov-15
My son was standing in a very long line at Walmart last night to buy his daughters apprentice license when the website finally came back up. Thanks to technology, he was able to finally make the transaction and leave. He stood in line for 45 minutes, and said he had only moved about ten feet. He figured he would have had a 3 hour wait.

Procrastination can be costly!

23-Nov-15
I use to procrastinate, but learned my lesson and now just buy everything in January. My X. RB's, trout. Etc. Etc. I know I am going to anyway and just do it

25-Nov-15
it finally came thru on Tues night...I called the DNR ON Monday morning and was told to go about my ,normal hunting business just like I had a license....I ade sure to get the gentleman's name just in case...LOL

Still no refunds yet,I will give it a week or so.

25-Nov-15

02-Dec-15
Still no refund....ugh.

Here we go

02-Dec-15

06-Dec-15
How many bucks can you kill in Montsna

• Sitka Gear