steve 25-Nov-15
bigbuckbob 25-Nov-15
Heartshot 25-Nov-15
Heartshot 25-Nov-15
notme 25-Nov-15
Heartshot 25-Nov-15
Heartshot 25-Nov-15
24-Nov-15
Here we go guys figured I'll post my 3 day here as to not really tie up live hunt. I'm in the NE corner of the state hoping to catch one of the big boys I know is here all movement had been in the morning so far on my cameras so mostly just gonna be morning hunts.got in the tree about 5:35 and spooked an owl out of it not gonna lie scared the crap out of me I'm 18 ft up in a river bottom will post pics when I can.

24-Nov-15
Good luck

24-Nov-15
LMFAO..GL Buddy!!!! Tis a chilly one...i finally checked my card after 2wks,no movement until the 19th on and more day pics..

24-Nov-15
Thanks guys yah notme was a holy s$&! Moment thought the gods were gonna try and lay the smack down right there sounded like thunder and all hell broke loose. So moving on its cold 18 degrees when I left the truck and this stand is squeking like it's going out of style gonna have to fix that later tree rats have just woke up and it's a beautiful morning to be in the woods guys

24-Nov-15
Good luck HS, stay warm today.

24-Nov-15
Just had a group of does come in and they busted me I don't know what happened don't know if they winded me or caught me moving to turn around they came in from behind me either way busted

24-Nov-15
Gotta move to warm up

24-Nov-15
Good luck my guide Dave took me this morning we are after a 8 for me he is sitting in the same tree passé on 3 does and are waiting for the. 8 me came by in the dark great morning Steve

24-Nov-15
Steve lmao maybe I need to use Daves guide service

24-Nov-15
He is the best mark my words !

24-Nov-15

Heartshot's embedded Photo
Heartshot's embedded Photo
Coffee break prob is its already getting cold I need to figure out how to insulate my thermos

24-Nov-15
8 ptr down !more to follow

24-Nov-15
8 ptr down !more to follow

24-Nov-15
HS

too bad they busted you, usually happens when they come in quiet and you don't see until after you've already moved.

I have the same Stanley thermos. I work at Stanley, but that's not the same company.

24-Nov-15
Good luck Heartshot.

24-Nov-15
yah BBB they caught me move I think wind move around a bit down in here but I didn't see them till they were on the old cart rd behind me my line of sight is obstructed that way and I never heard them come in. About the thermos u having issues with urs or is it just mine ? I gotta figure out how to insulate my insulated thermos ??

24-Nov-15
boil some water and put it in thermos for 5 min then dump it out and add your hot coffee.

24-Nov-15
Thanks wood walker I'll try that tmrw morning for sure my feet r frozen damn !!!! It's cold still lol gonna try and hang in for another hr or so even the squirrels went back to bed nothing moving at all

24-Nov-15
Thats the trick with thermos. Also two wool socks helps and some thinsulate boots! Hang in there!

24-Nov-15
If I don't preheat my thermos the coffee gets cold faster. HAng in there and stay warm

24-Nov-15
No one reads my posts Lol

24-Nov-15
Great news Steve, pictures please. STM; )-

24-Nov-15
Steve,blah blah blah..lol..congrats bud!!!

HS,I pre heat the night before then dump out and refill when I leave..sticky foot warmers with wool socks..cant set ur eyeballs on fire yet,its not -18*.lol

24-Nov-15
Congrats Steve and good luck Heartshot...

24-Nov-15

SILVERADO's embedded Photo
Here is a few pics of my dads deer. Details to follow.

24-Nov-15

24-Nov-15
Congratulations Steve. Please tell us, workplace prisoners, the story.

Well done job by your guide, Dave. Is he dragging as well?

24-Nov-15
Congrats Steve way to go bud told u I needed Daves damn guide service haven't seen squat since the does but that's ok Dave way to lead the old man by the hand again lmfaoseriously congrats bud

24-Nov-15
Nice buck congrats!!

24-Nov-15
That's it for today for me guys tmrw is another day and then Thursday will be me and my son itll be his first thanksgiving day hunt even though he is only 11 this yr he will be in a a tree with me for first time this was a tradition in my family growing up and it's his turn.he may not be able to bring his bow till next yr but he is excited nonetheless guess what so am I lol. Congrats to Steve for getting it done today

24-Nov-15
Congrats steve.

24-Nov-15
Nice going Steve, and thanks for sharing with those of us locked at work.

24-Nov-15
Nice Buck Steve Congrats

25-Nov-15
Day 2 5:45 am all set up and waiting on this day last yr I watched the number one buck I was after get killed as soon as he stepped onto private land I am on the other side of the river this yr more than 400 yrds from there so hope a big boy cruises down this way my hopes are not to hi at this point haven't had a pic of a shooter buck on camera all yr couple pics of a small 7 and 8 and spikes and forkies but nothing big enough there r some big rubs in from this yr so let's hope it comes together good luck to anyone else out

25-Nov-15
GL Buddy!!! Maybe that super cool red moon will for it for ya..keep the frost off your pumpkins..lol

25-Nov-15
Yah lets hope so dude not to optimistic about today blanket almost got me real bad not a lot of activity on cameras but also noticed cameras have decided to only take pics when they feel like it so guess it's time for new ones was 18 degrees when I got out of truck and as of right now not even the tree rats want to come out and play

25-Nov-15
18* ain't squat bud ,remember the frozen eyeballs..lol

25-Nov-15
Good luck I slept in today Steve

25-Nov-15
V I remember being so cold those couple of days phones wouldn't work unless u warmed them up then type quick then put it back in ur pocket can't believe we were even out there on those days lol but it's cold today and so far no movement. Steve after yesterday I would have slept in too

25-Nov-15
They'll move to warm up bud.

25-Nov-15
Here is a trick I use one pair of socks toe warners another pair of socks if it's in the 20s I put one of the hot patchs over my kidneys you can Sit for hours I have a muff that goes around my waste and put hand warmers in there I only weare 1 glove . Keep warm guys 1 more thing my daughter has a 4 ptr runing in her back yard now chasing a doe and racking here trees

25-Nov-15
Beaver moon last night, go ahead notme :)

25-Nov-15
Damn u Steve it runs in ur freaking DNA. Nothing moving so far today. V I hope the cold gets them going soon or I'm gonna get going lol. BBB u know better than to tell V about anything that has to do with beaver

25-Nov-15
And Steve I'm doing that with body workers now lol had them in for about half hr now just time for new boots bud so off to cabelas tonight I guess

25-Nov-15
Wish I had a warm muff now..no muff to tough,I dive at five.lol

25-Nov-15
Been very uneventful so far today I've only seen 2 tree rats guess all the animals in the woods were moon lighting last night almost done for the day

25-Nov-15
That's it for me today guys tmrw I'll do a live hunt and will be with my son thanks for coming along GL to anyone else out still

• Sitka Gear