Zonks32 25-Nov-15
Jim Leahy 25-Nov-15
jjs 25-Nov-15
HunterR 25-Nov-15
RutNut_@work 25-Nov-15
24-Nov-15

brostinator's embedded Photo
brostinator's embedded Photo
New to this site, but want to post about an incident on our property near Boscobel, or Woodman Wi. We lease property there, that we also work to put food plots, clear trails and attempt to do QDM. We have seen signs of trespassing on our property in the past, and now have proof. Along with this photo were atv tracks and 3 gut piles that were not ours. If anyone recognizes the person in the photo please let me know as I would like to have a conversation. Our group mostly bow hunts and try hard to not over pressure the woods, people like these trespassers is what gives hunters a bad name.

24-Nov-15
Share that picture on Facebook, fastest way to spread it.

24-Nov-15
Yup, social media is the fastest way to catch these D.bags.

24-Nov-15
Just a matter of time til you catch that jack ass!

24-Nov-15
what a dope !

24-Nov-15
I would be finding out how they came in. Next time put camera's in that area as you might get a plate.

They know your not there come rifle season so I am going to go with local.

24-Nov-15
Good thing he's wearing his backtag so we can catch trespassers. LOL!

24-Nov-15
Not 100% sure but that looks like a black powder rifle.that may help.

24-Nov-15
Good luck finding him. This is the #1 reason I have zero desire to own hunting property.

24-Nov-15
actually it adds to the fun YZ

24-Nov-15
I blew the picture up - it's a lever action of some type.

25-Nov-15
zinger it looks like a TC

25-Nov-15
Looks like a lever action to me also. The feed tube under the barrel. I do not think the barrel is big enough for a 45/50 cal ML

25-Nov-15
I thought about the TC also but not with the cresent butt plate.

25-Nov-15
Looks like the guy in the pic has a birth mark on his nose that looks an awful lot like a bulls eye. Hope someone obliges him by hitting the mark.

When the authorities show up, just tell them he must have been drinking because you had to keep helping him back to his feet after he kept falling down...

In all sincerity, show the pic to local law enforcement. They'll know who he is. If not, stop at the local bars. One of the barkeeps will definitely know the bum.

25-Nov-15
He is wearing glasses also- middle aged 50 plus A good case to keep back tags in Wisconsin-to bad he wasn't walking away. If I had a lease-but didn't gun hunt-I would let one guy who did on that chunk to keep the neighbors on there toes.

25-Nov-15
That is a problem with a lease, when the leaser is not there the property owner will let others in; check with the owner, not unusual for this to happen.

25-Nov-15
"A good case to keep back tags in Wisconsin-to bad he wasn't walking away"

It's also too bad he didn't hold up his drivers license for the camera to get a clear shot of that. This sure doesn't seem like a "good case to keep back tags" to me. Maybe instead of getting rid of back tags the wise thing to do would be to require each and every hunter to wear 4 back tags, one on the back, one on the front, and one on each sleeve for a good side view. Back tags are silly I won't miss them one bit.

25-Nov-15
"That is a problem with a lease, when the leaser is not there the property owner will let others in; check with the owner, not unusual for this to happen."

Any property owner that leases out the hunting rights to someone and then lets others in behind their back is as much a d.bag as the trespassers.

• Sitka Gear