Contributors to this thread:
RUGER1022 24-Nov-15
Nocturnal8 24-Nov-15
Naz 25-Nov-15
Tack Driver 27-Nov-15
razorhead 27-Nov-15
Mike F 27-Nov-15
24-Nov-15
I'm sitting on a stump in big timber country tonite listening to a Wolf howl and watching this huge Moon pop up. What a great nite . Deer are not always required ti have a great moment.

OK, Heres the question. Dirung a bright full moon I think the mornings are best & the evenings are slow. Would like to hear some opinions .

24-Nov-15
I see the same things ruger. But as you know. Why neglect the evening hunt because of it. Ya never know.!

25-Nov-15
Two nights ago, 15 baldies in a field (windy and cold) at dusk. Last two nights (fairly calm and cold with bright moon) just three and played wind and made sure I got out without being seen previous nights. However, jumped deer on other fields on the way out, and tonight picked the wrong side of the woods. Six out (one nice buck) almost 10 minutes after hours a 40 away walking out. Of course I heard shots in the distance while loading gear...

27-Nov-15
Full moon every hour inthe woods increases the odds. Always see more bucks this time of year on the morning hunts

27-Nov-15
During a full moon, I have had my best luck and sightings, during the noon hour ..... lets say 11am to 1pm and down hill from there////////

Ruger your soul is in a good place, you my friend are a quality hunter

27-Nov-15
My cameras are telling me that they are traveling between 10 am and 2 pm. Nothing in the morning and very few fawns in late afternoon.

With the weekend upon us I will be out all weekend during legal shooting hours.

hunt safe!

• Sitka Gear