blackwolf 25-Nov-15
Crusader dad 25-Nov-15
RUGER1022 25-Nov-15
RutNut_@work 25-Nov-15
BillB 25-Nov-15
BB81 25-Nov-15
Naz 25-Nov-15
25-Nov-15
Went out on a scout mission this morning . 2 big timber spots and 1 40 ac DNR spot . Fresh Rub here and there . New or refreshed scrapes everywhere . Found 15 on a 2 mile walk . Found a 5 foot scrape in a spot that had none 2 weeks ago .

Interesting , I'll sit near the giant scrape with a grandkid tonite . Lincoln county .

25-Nov-15
I went on about a 3-4 mile walk today with my wife's Uncle, saw a ton of fresh scrapes and rubs. More buck sign today than all bow season so far. Lincoln County also.

25-Nov-15
While walking out and in today I also noticed a couple scrapes and a rub not present a week ago. So,you're saying there's still a chance!

25-Nov-15
I found a couple active scrapes late a few years ago. Shot a nice 10pt first evening sit. Weird how some years you get this late scraping. But it has been a weird rut and weird weather. Go get him Glenn! I hope I am able to watch a grandson hunt someday. My grandson twins are 19 months! lol

25-Nov-15
I just got permission from my boss/wife to head up to the in laws on dec 3 thru that Sunday for muzzy season. I'm hoping to see some rutting action while up there. I'm taking a couple of my buddies with so it will be an impromptu deer camp. All of the corn has been down for a couple weeks already so I don't know how that will play into movement or sightings. I think I'm going to stick with the rye fields assuming the does will be looking for food. I'm hoping if I can find the does I'll be able to find the bucks. I've never hunted with a muzzy before so I'm exited for that.

25-Nov-15
Hi Jim, took a 4 th grand child out for the evening hunt. Taking a 5th out Thurs morning & a 6th Saturday. 6 down & 7 to go.

Just saw a buck chasing 2 Does on hwy 64 .

25-Nov-15
This is an odd year. The scrapes on our land went cold October 25th or so and haven't been touched since. I have seen some young bucks work the licking branches, but none of the scrapes have been re-opened.

25-Nov-15
Ruger, I saw fresh scrapes and rubs in Lincoln County in the last few days, too. Weird. I half suspected they might be artificial as I didn't see any new sign on private land, only public.

25-Nov-15
They have been chasing in Richland County for the last 2 days. Full moon, second rut...it's continuing late this year.

Someone else posted they thought 5th - 25th this month. Seems to be true.

Good luck all.

25-Nov-15
BB, that was my take on when I believe most does are bred in our area (K/D Peninsula of N.E. WI). I've seen does with giants at all hours as early as Nov. 3-5 and as late as the 25th. Tonight watched a 6-point yearling work a scrape, then chase the seven does/fawns that were in the field. Wish my daughter was along but she had basketball practice. Maybe tomorrow (if it's not raining).

• Sitka Gear