Jeff in MN 25-Nov-15
Crusader dad 27-Nov-15
Diesel 27-Nov-15
Crusader dad 27-Nov-15
Jeff in MN 27-Nov-15
Turkeyhunter 28-Nov-15
25-Nov-15

Jeff in MN's Link
I saw a different skull being done like the one in the link on facebook using more browns. They seemed to 'mix' the colors better than this guy did. Either way very cool way to put some color on a skull.

Might want to practice on a chunk of wood first.

27-Nov-15
Thanks for posting Jeff, I'm going to try it with the buck I just got. I'll post the results in a couple days.

27-Nov-15
There's a place in Sheboygan that does what they call hydro dipping. They can do it to anything from your gun to the euro mounts. I think it looks cool. Lots of camo and other patterns available. Search on Google if your interested.

27-Nov-15
I'm not one to pay for something that is fun to do myself. Based on the video Jeff posted, if I use the right colors I should be able to get a camo swirl pattern. If I screw it up I should be able to redo it until I get the look I want.

27-Nov-15
Make sure the skull is good and dry first. Think I would try it with something old or from a garage sale that you don't care much about first. Multiple dips might be interesting too.

I kept the skull from the yote I shot in Kansas. If I ever get around to cleaning it up I might do this with that skull.

28-Nov-15

Turkeyhunter's embedded Photo
Turkeyhunter's embedded Photo
Check this out

• Sitka Gear